Misunderstanding 💔

Nobody's pov

Taehyung's mind was clouded with different thoughts. He was thinking what should he do whether he should go and tell jungkook about everything or should he wait for Jihoon's next move. The constant worry of what the future held for him was making him restless and the agonizing pain of the memories he had with Jihoon wasn't helping at all.

Next morning

Taehyung thought about the situation the whole night and came to the conclusion that he should go and tell jungkook what the matter was before Jihoon could have a chance to tell him.

"Good morning hyungs" taehyung greeted Namjoon and Jin who were having their breakfast and discussing something about their business. "Good morning tae" both of them greeted him back happily. "you look worried what happened. You can share with us" Jin had sensed something was off so he wasted no time and asked taehyung immediately. Taehyung contemplated for a while whether to tell his hyungs or not but decided to tell them everything. He told them the whole situation.

"Aish what a cheap guy he is. He cheated on you and now has the nerve to come back and tell you to get back together with him. No I won't let this happen. Tae we have seen you suffer after he left you. The way you were in so much pain. Tell him to fuck off. He said he will tell jungkook about your relationship right, tell him to go and spill each and everything to him. There's no way he can prove that you were wrong and he was the innocent one. This guy makes my blood boil" Jin said in an angry tone. "Yes tae we are always with you. He can't hurt you anymore" namjoon assured him in a soft tone and Taehyung felt relaxed. He gave them his characteristic  smile.

The three or them were having their breakfast in silence. It was not one of those tense ones but a sweet  comfortable silence. Everything seemed to be at peace for taehyung after discussing his situation with his hyungs and their words calmed him down and made him smile.

After the breakfast taehyung bid his hyungs good bye and left for his office. He had alot of work to do. A huge pile of files was waiting for him in the office and he had meetings to attend as well. He sighed and started the work. Hours had passed taehyung  was immersed in his work when a knock on the door  diverted his attention towards the guy standing at the threshold. His lips curved into a beautiful smile and he stood up for the newcomer to embrace him in a tight hug.

"Hello hyung long time no see. I was missing you so much" taehyung said while tightly hugging the guy. He didn't want to let go and the other guy seemed to have the same thought as well. "taehyungie I missed you too that's why I came to meet you. How are you? What's going on" the guy asked excitedly. His smile could light up the whole office and his aura made taehyung calm and hopeful.

"I am so glad you came Hosoek hyung. I am done with my work let's go home. Jin and joonie hyung are back you'll get to meet them as well" taehyung said excitedly. Hosoek nodded in agreement and they both left the office.

Jungkook's pov

I had a very busy day at the university. Alot of classes and alot of assignments. I completed all the work and was about to leave when my best friend yugyeom came running to me. He looked  worried and was breathless.

"Hey yugy what happened why are you worried" I asked seeing him like this made me worried as well
"gguk you remember I wanted to tell you something when my boyfie came and interrupted us" yugyeom asked. "Yes I do. What  did you want to tell me yugyeom" I said. Now I was getting nervous and worried. I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

"gguk I wanted to _" yugyeom was about the tell me when we heard a voice "excuse me can I talk to you. I won't take much time" the owner of the voice said and I huffed. I wanted to know what yugy had to say. I was annoyed but I kept my calm. " yes, but I don't know you. Have we met before?" I asked. The feelings of worry and nervousness were now replaced by confusion.

"oh no, we haven't. Allow me to introduce myself I am Park Jihoon" the guy said and I saw him smirk, yes that was most definitely a smirk. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. He looked creepy. I looked at yugy and he signaled me to talk to this guy so I agreed. We decided to sit in the university Cafe and talk.

As he started to talk I felt like my head was spinning. The things he was telling me turned my universe upside down. I had never thought that people could be like that. The scene in front of me started to get blurry and I didn't even notice when he completed what he wanted to say and left.

"gguk, gguk JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" yugyeom's voice brought me back to reality. "What happened. what did he say?" he asked in a worried and soft tone and this was all I needed. Tears began to flow from my eyes and he hugged me immediately. "Hey ggukie it's ok. Don't cry." yugy comforted me and I calmed down. I looked at him and he gave me a smile.

"come let me drop you to your house. I can't let you go alone" he said and I felt so loved. He dropped me off at my house and left. I walked in and saw the guy whom I wanted to see the least at the moment  was sitting in the living room. I felt anger building up in me. I decided to ignore him and go straight to my room.

As I was heading towards the stairs a calm deep voice made me stop in my tracks and compelled me to turn around. That voice never failed to give me butterflies I wanted to run to him and hug him and cry my eyes out. My body and mind were at a war whether I should go to him or ignore him.

The things Jihoon told me started to replay in my mind and I decided to ignore the handsome guy who had a  mask on behind which he was hiding a terrible personality. I walked towards the stairs but a hand stopped my and pulled me towards itself.

At that moment I knew I couldn't run from him and couldn't escape the reality. I had to face it  no matter what. I had to talk to him and confront him. He was looking at me with a warm emotion in his eyes. I quickly tore my gaze off his face because I felt my heart melting infact my whole being started to melt in his arms. I felt weak.............

__________________________

Taekook posted a selca after 940 days 🤧(I'm not sure if I am right about the time duration. 😅) Yaaaas. 💞

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out.  Hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and vote as it really motivates me. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜