The Past 💔

Nobody's pov

Jungkook felt weak. He stopped, his heart felt siezed as if it were in an iron grip. Taehyung pulled jungkook  close to his chest so that jungkook's head was on the level of his heart. "do you hear this jungkook!? My heart is threatening me to come out of my chest any second. You never behave like this kook. What happened. I am worried about you. Please talk to me. I beg you kook. " taehyung pleaded and his voice cracked at the end. He was about to cry.

The feeling of being powerless despite being one of the most influential people in the world was exactly what taehyung was feeling at that very moment. If anyone were to define him in a word  helpless would be the best word. He had never experienced how it felt to lose something. He had won all the challenges life had given him. The word losing was not in his dictionary!!

Jihoon had called taehyung and informed him about his and jungkook's meeting and about telling jungkook everything. For the very first time in his life Taehyung was scared of losing, losing jungkook....

Jungkook on the other hand was just standing against taehyung's chest listening to his heartbeat. The sounds that taehyung's heart was letting out strangely seemed to calm him down. His heart was beating arhythmically in a very fast manner and jungkook's condition wasn't any different either. He was in a dilemma whether to talk and sort things out or just push taehyung away and run. He wanted to run away from this situation but still decided to face it because if he ran away he had to lose taehyung and he could not afford it.

"Hyung I wanna know what you have to say. Tell me the truth. I am listening" Jungkook managed to let these words out of his mouth somehow. "thank you jungkook for giving me a chance to explain myself." taehyung said in a gloomy tone.

"it all started when I was in high school. Jihoon and I were in the same class and I had a huge crush on him. He was such a handsome  guy, every girl and boy wanted to be a part of his life. I too was one of them. One day he came to me and offered me to be his boyfriend. I was so happy I couldn't Beleive it. Who wouldn't wanna be park Jihoon's boyfriend. He was an innocent angel and very kind. His plus point was that he was insanely handsome. I felt so lucky.

He used to take me out on dates and I couldn't be happier. I had all I wanted from life. One day he invited me to his house. I met his sister who was a year younger than me and we became good friends. From his sister I came to know she used to take heavy drugs and was an addict. She pleaded and cried in front of me and request to not tell her parents and brother. Being a soft hearted guy I was I agreed.

One day his sister and I were sitting in her room and I was helping her in her homework that suddenly she fainted. I panicked. The doctor was called and he told everyone about her taking drugs and her condition being serious  and I also told them about me knowing the whole story.

To cut the long story short she  died because of drug abuse and everyone blamed me for her death because I kept them in the dark. Jihoon didn't listen to me and broke up with me. He threw me out of his life he didn't even give me a chance to explain.

I broke down and  used to experience panic attacks. I took the whole incident to my heart and started to slowly fall into depression. I tried to kill myself several times but unfortunately I survived. " taehyung chuckled bitterly. 

" Jihoon started a new life with someone whom, I came  to know afterwards, he was cheating on me with. After all this I am still alive. I'm so stubborn jungkook I don't die. I tried to kill myself so many times but couldn't. I am a disappointment. I am useless." taehyung fell down on his knees covered his face with his hands and started to cry. He looked defeated. He was actually defeated by his  love for jungkook and the fear of losing him.

Jungkook was a sobbing mess. He didn't know what to do. No words were enough to console taehyung. That incident didn't hurt him physically instead it hurt his soul and such wounds are more painful and take alot longer to heal. In some cases maybe forever. He was in so much pain that even watching him made jungkook feel as if someone broke his heart into million pieces.

Jungkook sat down in front of taehyung and hugged him tightly. All taehyung needed was a shoulder to cry on. The warmth jungkook was radiating made his body calm down. He started to compose himself. After getting a hold of himself taehyung got up and without saying any other word he left.

He was broken down again. The incidents of the past were being recalled and the pain was again at its peak tearing his soul apart. It was agonizing.....

__________________________

Hello beautiful people. Hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote as it really motivates me. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜