extra #1 [how crescent came from ishihara]

A/N: I received messages from owoonie saying that they came up with theories that could link both Ishihara and Crescent (since I took some of the characters from Ishihara). So basically this chapter is for those who have read both stories (if you didn't... it probably wouldn't make any sense) I'll be posting everything they wrote to me with some tweaks, but full credits go to them! Enjoy and please be nice ^^ It might be a bit of a ride to read this but I love the theories ;-;

---

(Note that Ishihara is set in the future, year 3000s while Crescent is set in the year 2000s)

(After Akira and Seonghwa got married, pathway 2)
The Fyrae kingdom made a deal with the Estar kingdom. Estar, which according to the book was making more progress in improving technology than the other kingdoms. As said in the book, they wanted to learn from the mistakes of "old humans". Wanting to figure how to fix these problems, they concluded that they should take a group of people and stimulate them in the life of someone back then.

Fyrae Kingdom was apparently the smartest kingdom and knew their way around "ancient" technology. The royals of both kingdoms considered different plans and who to send. Estar Kingdom knowing the rumors about the living baby that was supposed to be dead figured they could somehow send them back in time. Because Estar was so unsure, they decided to send back only a handful. They would die in the time period and only with luck they could remember what happened in this timeline.

The kingdoms decided that Nyla's current palace occupants - including San, the king - were fit for this situation because they were close but also different humans with different backgrounds. They decided this without the occupants knowing that they will embark on this journey in which they could die. Along with them, they also picked up Jongho, Akira, Yunho, even going crazy and reviving Lucida's former queen, Emira's corpse to be sent off into the 2000s. (They actually brought her back to life using magic from Min Garam - Wooyoung's biological father in Ishihara). They also sent back others who would eventually show as important characters in Crescent (but they don't know lol).

They, using technology Estar Kingdom had, magic from Min Haneul and Min Garam, and help from the brains of the Fyrae Kingdom, successfully sent them all back. Eventually, they would all lose their memories about what happened in their "old life". Hongjoong had realized what was happening hours before and woke everyone up, informing them about the situation. They all seemed to understand, but Seonghwa decided it would be a great time to cry again. He was mostly sad because he wanted to be with Akira, but of course he loves and will miss the plants and animals he's friends with. He didn't want to lose his ability and memories. Mingi teased him again. The bee came back. The people leading the test had caught them awake in the testing chambers and reported them.

However, in the time being, Hongjoong had managed to steal a vial with a potion. He didn't know what it was for and why it was there, but he drank it right before that duo used their magic. All of them were sent safely, forgetting the purpose of why they were sent there safely and their bodies disappeared from the timeline.

Back in the 3000s, the scientists had tried to track them, but failed as it was impossible to get any data about them. The Estar Kingdom raided Fyrae, leaving them nothing but a burnt crisp. Nyla eventually came down, after realizing the most important people of the palace were gone and that the king had gone missing. Estar was guilty about the incident and Nyla went to war with them despite being a peaceful kingdom, resulting in both kingdoms burned to ashes. Lucida was out of the question. They thrived and ended up almost replicating life in the past. A girl who was believed to be the last living survivor of Estar came across the ruins of Estar even though she was living in "New Lucida" which was like 6 hours away. She found a vial, similar to what Hongjoong had taken with him. But she doesn't know of course. Out of curiousity, she drinks the potion and ends up lying there, unconscious, for weeks.