Chapter 20: The Move

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Papa Lee has decided that Chris and Shania move back to the Lee residence in Jakarta. It makes perfect sense since Chris had to work from home and Shania could homeschool for the time being.

The Lee residence is a large expansive house that is in the shape of an "H" and spans 2 storeys with a basement. There is a large pool at the backyard that stretches along the entire length of the house. There is also a clubhouse in between the swimming pool and tennis court, which is at the back of the entire property. 

Papa Lee has already asked the contractors to redo one of their 3 guest rooms to be Shania's study that also acts as a classroom for when she has her tutors over for homeschooling. 

Shania's bedroom is in the ground floor of the home with Papa Lee's office right beside and her study room at the end of the opposite corridor. Papa and Mama Lee's bedroom was above Shania's room and they have their own wing. Chris also has his own wing of the home on level 2 opposite of the parent's wing that is separated with a void in the middle of the "H" which is the main living room.

The good thing about quarantining in the Lee residence is that it's their own private property with much more space for living and recreation, and it sure beats Chris's Singapore apartment.

Shania wasn't as thrilled since she knows that instead of just her strict brother breathing down her neck, her Papa and Mama were also going to be around. Homeschooling was definitely going to be hard as it was supervised by a live-in tutor whom Papa Lee hired. Mama Lee insisted that Shania gets a wholesome homeschooling experience that she also has extracurricular activities like Tennis, Swimming and Piano throughout the week. That means that Shania's schedule was really packed.