escape.

she just wants to escape the monsters.

seems that every day there are more and more and she just can't escape them because they're surrounding her.

in her mind, they're telling her to do horrible things and commit horrible acts.

outside of her, they're whispering things into her ears making her collapse into tears at the worst possible times. 

she's always wanting to cry no matter what is happening around her.

it feels like she's trapped with the walls closing in around her, they're suffocating her.

it feels like her brain is foggy and she can't focus or think clearly which is causing her to think irrationally.

she gives in to the monsters every time no matter how much she tries to fight it.

it's been a while since she's been able to think or even breathe clearly.

they don't look like monsters anymore,

they're more like long lost friends,

they look inviting.

she feels alone and scared when they leave her and it reminds her of how she felt when you left her.

a hollowed shell of the girl she once was.

nobody is noticing the changes in her,

she's no longer the positive bubbly girl that she once was.

she's turning into this lifeless zombie version of herself.

nobody seems to realize she's screaming for help.

she's pleading for it.

she just wants to escape these old friends.