yet another ramble.

i think the reason i'm so good at writing is the fact that i have a troubled mind.

most every great writer had either a tragic backstory or some sort of mental illness.

i guess i got lucky with both!

i've always been troubled and i've been writing for as long as i can remember and then once i started having mental issues the writing really took a turn and it was as if i couldn't put the pen down.

i spend a good amount of my time writing.

i'd do it all day if i could.

it's my escape.

my safe haven. 

a world where i couldn't write is a world that i don't really want to live in.

it's nice to get all of my thoughts organized out on paper or on a screen.

i hope my writing will have some sort of impact on people.

the things i write about i like to think are relatable.

although a lot of it is about love and loss and if you haven't been in love it might be hard to relate to.

i just hope it helps someone out there.

there are so many thoughts that go through my mind on a daily basis i feel as if i'm suffocating in my head.

writing down the thoughts as soon as i think them helps me feel a little less trapped within the confines of my head.

i ramble a lot and everyone knows it.

it helps to write it all down.

is it bad for me to hope that i never heal from the things that have hurt me because i'm worried that i won't be able to write without the pain?