beauty.

i often find myself thinking about you more and more as the days pass me by.

i sit in my room on the floor and i stare at the words on the wall as my mind drifts to you once again.

how do you do that?

how do you manage to crawl into every corner of my life and seem to live there?

i find myself at a loss for words.

i find myself unable to convert the way i feel about you and the way i see you into coherent sentences.

it's damn near maddening how my words effortlessly fail me when it comes to you.

i'm always so good with the things i say and getting my point across.

words have always been something i've been good with and talking is one of my greatest strengths.

i can never find the right words to say in just the correct order,

or i can never find the perfect words to encompass all that you are.

i can never begin to describe you.

thinking of the way your eyes twinkle and your nose crinkles when you smile makes me seem to lose track of time and my train of thought all at the same time.

whenever you laugh every word i've ever learned becomes a useless word scramble that i'd never be able to win.

why must you take away my ability to think clearly?

why can't i speak around you?

i find myself utterly unable to convert your beauty into a single sentence.