the plushie that makes her blushie

The amusement park was fairly packed, screams of excitement and delight coming from the people within the gates. The smell of fresh popcorn and candy floss wafted to the two of them as they walked towards the entrance.

Hades watched in trepidation as he waited for Persephone to show a reaction to the place that he took her. He was aware that she was probably too old for it, but he hoped that she would still enjoy it.

She looked 19, but he knew she was 29, he's been turning over Olympus and Earth to look for her for 25 years.

Her face broke out in a smile as she began to somewhat jump up and down on the spot, clutching his arm and looking up at him. Seeing that he was only staring at her, she went red and looked down at her feet before looking back up.

"Come on, hurry up!" she laughed and pulled him towards the entrance.

"They're not closing anytime soon." he chuckled and she looked at him, scrunching her face up. She continued to pull him and stuck her tongue out like a child.

They got in and to Hades' disappointment, she let go of his arm, clapping her hands together as she looked at all the stores, considering her options.

Her mouth gaped open as she spotted a Greek Mythology stall, the game was to get a bow and arrow and shoot at a moving target. She grabbed the side of Hades' shirt and tugged on it gently, pointing at the stall.

"Let's go!" she marched towards it and got her wallet out, prepared to pay the '$5 for 3 tries' deal. As soon as they reached the stall, Hades slammed the money on the table before she could, "Hades! Let me pay!" she pulled his money off the table and slammed her own money just as dramatically.

"I invited you to this, the least I can do is pay, plus I want to pay for it." She rolled her eyes playfully at his response and he saw a smile making its way onto her face.

"If you insist." She looked up at him and grinned, green eyes sparkling with joy.

The man in the stall watched Persephone as she remained oblivious, reading the instructions on how to use the bow given. He was looking her up and down and was biting his lip, a smirk on his face as he then settled on staring at her breasts.

"Oi, her eyes are up here." Hades snapped, glaring at the man, who immediately noticed the red eyes staring into his soul.

The man didn't look at Persephone again.

Persephone aimed and missed for all tries, a frown replacing the smile that had been there not even a minute ago, "It's ok, let's just go." she muttered and turned, ready to leave to go somewhere else.

"Wait," Hades reached out and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from going further, "I haven't gone yet." he smiled softly as he placed another $5 on the table.

Hades aimed, his muscles flexing and Persephone had to make sure he wasn't drooling. His arrows unleashed from the bow and hit the bullseye, "So which one did you want?" he looked at Persephone as she stared at each target with an amazed expression.

"You're the one who made it, you deserve the prize." She snapped out of her daze.

"Persephone, my love, I did it for you, choose anything you would like." He placed a hand on her cheek.

"Really?" He chuckled and nodded, removing his hand to both of their dismay.

"That one." She immediately pointed out a large, brown plushie toy of a three-headed dog, Cerberus.

"You like dogs?" The man in the stall took the large toy down and handed it to Hades, avoiding eye contact the entire time.

"I love dogs, but I've never gotten up to actually adopting one," She hugged the plushie tightly, "wouldn't it be great to have a three-headed dog?" she said the last part under her breath to herself, but Hades heard and smiled.

"I have three dogs." He admitted and she gaped up at him.

"Really? I have to meet them, tell me all about them!" She absentmindedly took a candy floss stick from him, not noticing that he had bought it because she was too excited about dogs.

"Yeah for sure, on our next date" He looked at her, feeling extremely nervous for her response.

Persephone paused in surprise, he wanted to go out with her a second time? She slowly smiled and looked down, face red in embarrassment, "I would like that." she hoped he wouldn't be able to hear her racing heart.

---

"I guess I'll see you later." Persephone and Hades stood outside of Persephone's apartment, both not wanting to see the other go as they procrastinated.

"Yeah, I guess." Hades didn't think he'd ever felt this nervous around someone before.

Persephone fumbled for her keys and unlocked the door, a shade of pink dusting her cheeks in embarrassment, "Bye." she bit her lip and smiled up at Hades who smiled back in return.

"Goodnight, Flower." He winked at her and she waved before closing the door.

Repressing a squeal of delight, she turned and slid down the door, hugging the plushie to herself and grinning like a madman.

Was it even legal for one person to cause so many butterflies to be unleashed in her stomach?

Her phone beeped and she whipped it out, only feeling her heart fall, the contact reading 'Ric'. Why was she feeling this way? She loved Aric, and she shouldn't be having feelings for other men. Aric was the one that she lost her virginity to, he was her best friend, he was the one that she has loved for 14 years, he was the one she would always love.

But why was she beginning to feel more and more convinced by the second?

She lifted the three-headed dog soft toy, it was as big as her head, and for some reason, she brought it closer to herself, it smelt like a mixture of pomegranate and cypress. A mixture of him and her.

*They had just gotten off a mini roller coaster and Persephone's eyes were wide with horror, one hand clutching the three-headed plushie and one holding her head.

"Easy, easy, are you feeling ok?" Hades knelt in front of her and he reached her chest area, just a little bit taller than she was when they were both upright.

"I just need to balance - " The hand in front of her mouth moved to clutch his shoulder in an attempt to hold herself still.

He rose up and she now reached a little below his pecs, he reached his arms around her, pulling her towards him and somewhat smushing her to his body in a hug. She let out a laughed at his attempt and removed her hand from his shoulder to position it around his waist, her other hand still holding the plushie that was between the two.*

Persephone smiled at the memory and hugged the plushie again.

Authors note

The title LMAOO, i hate myself