The One With Bree's Shoes

-The Penthouse-
Third Person's POV:

"Douglas, you're here." Bree hugged. 

Zadie walked down the stairs, causing Douglas to frown. "I forgot Donny mentioned she was going to be here."

"I missed you too, Douglas." Zadie fake-ly smiled, earning the same response from Douglas. 

Kaz, Skylar, and Oliver walked over to see what the commotion was about. "Guys, this is our Uncle Douglas." Chase introduced.  Bree and Zadie both stifled a laugh. "Well, technically, he's our father."

"Yeah, like we'd ever call him that." Bree scoffed. 

"Oh, you're the guy who tried to kill them." Kaz realized, "nice to meet you."

"You too, Oliver." Douglas judged, "You know, you're not nearly as scrawny as Chase said you were."

"That's because I'm Oliver." He deadpanned. 

Breaking the awkwardness, Skylar introduced herself, "hi, I'm Skylar."

"Ah, the alien girl." Douglas shook her hand, "You know, I'm kind of disappointed. I thought you'd have three heads."

"Don't be silly. You shed the other two when you're a kid, and leave them under your pillow for the head fairy." She smiled. 

"Uh, good news. Skylar just got her powers back." Chase mentioned. 

Kaz sang, reminded everyone, "and guess who got them back for her..."

Chase grinned, "okay, it was me."

"A little Elite Force gossip." Douglas leaned into Bree, "Scrawny is jelly because Bookworm got Alien her powers back."

"Okay, aliens I can believe. But someone jealous of Chase? Unfathomable."

"I don't even understand why he's jealous. There's nothing to be jealous over." Zadie mumbled, causing Douglas to catch on. 

"Man, I bet Zadie is real happy about that."

Zadie tilted her head, crossed her arms, and smiled, "Douglas, I meant to ask. How's your relationship doing? Do you wear the pants or does Perry?"

Chase and Bree hid their laughs. "I was just about to ask you and Chase the same thing." He shot back, but quickly changing subject, "So, looks like I'll be staying here with you while my brother's gone."

"Where did Mr. Davenport go? I mean, not that I'm complaining. I think I speak for all of us when I say we could use the break." Skylar said. 

"He went back home. He'll be checking in, but we wanted to stay home with Tasha and the baby. Especially for the first few months."

Bree snickered, "hm, probably so he can jam a bionic chip in its neck when she's not looking." Zadie laughed with her. 

"Anyway, my first order of business while I'm here is to design the team's new mission suits."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, you're not, 'cause I'm designing them." Chase told him, "I started sketching up a prototype two weeks ago."

"I think we can all agree that the guy who created you, is much more capable of creating the mission suits."

"Yeah, cause Chase can't be trusted with anything." Oliver intervened. "I mean, I'd like to be on Douglas' team, please.

Kaz walked over, placing his hand on Chase's shoulder, "I don't know. I mean, Chase is the smartest guy in the world. And he did cure Skylar all by himself."

"Thank you, Kaz." Chase smiled. 

Zadie laughed, "not to mention Douglas looks like a hipster pork-a-pine."