The One With Clutch

-The Penthouse-
Zadie's POV:

"I just don't like Shaina." Bree stated as we watched Love Is Blind. 

"Her squinting just makes me mad."

"Guys!" Oliver ran in, causing Bree and I to pause our show, "I just found out they're having an Olympic send-off celebration at the park this afternoon."

Kaz, who was 'not watching' Love Is Blind, sat up from the couch, "Ooh, will there be a pinata? Because if so, my candy-whackin' arm is locked and loaded."

"It's a pep rally where fans can meet Olympic athletes before they fly to Rio to compete in the games." Oliver further explained. "And best of all...Clutch will be there!"

"Hah, that's awesome." Bree smiled, "I have no idea who that is."

Kaz and I didn't know either, which led Oliver to tell us about him. "He's only the greatest weightlifter ever and a shoo-in to win gold. They call him Clutch because he always comes through in the clutch...also because his real name has 14 syllables and won't fit on the back of a tank top."

"...Interesting." I shrugged. 

"I've seen all of Clutch's competitions. One year I even dressed up like him for Halloween."

Chase walked over from the kitchen, eating an apple, "Oliver, instead of some meathead jock, why not idolize a real hero? Like a president or a Nobel-winning scientist. Or me."

"Or you could idolize a cool athlete, like Tom Brady. Or me. I'm great at foosball." Kaz grinned. 

"Ooh, what about Andre Eithier?" I added, "He's great at baseball."

"I second that."

"I can't wait to meet Clutch. Wait, what am I gonna say? What am I gonna wear? Ooh! I wonder if my Halloween costume still fits." He started to head upstairs, bumping into Skylar first, "guess what, Skylar? It's Clutch time!"

"Was he flirting with me? Or threatening me? I can never tell with his little boy energy." She walked over by the couch. 

"Yeah, don't worry about him. He's just excited to meet his hero who's in the Summer Olympics."

"Girl from another planet question, what are the summer olympics?"

"They're a series of events for the world's best athletes." Bree told her. "The winner takes a gold medal, second takes silver, third takes bronze."

"Oh, yeah, they have that where I'm from too. Except on my planet, they don't hand out medals. There, if you get second, they melt down your bones to build a podium for the winner." Skylar smiled. 

Bree continued, uncomfortably, "Anyway...our Olympics represent sport in the truest form. There's pageantry, sportsmanship and super hot guys from countries I've never even heard of."

"You know, I have always wanted to compete in the Olympics, but my bionics would give me an unfair advantage." Chase stated, sitting by me on the couch. Since when? I don't think I've ever even seen him watch the Olympics. 

"I could arrange for you to compete on my planet." Skylar offered.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Oliver ran back down the stairs, dressed in his Clutch outfit. Those shorts are shorter than mine. "Look! It still fits."

"Uh, no. No, it doesn't." Kaz told him. 

-Centium City Park-

We had all decided to go to the Olympic thing, since we figured it'd be pretty cool. Bree and I were probably the least interested to be there. We would much have rather been watching our show, but didn't want to miss out on anything.