30: Throw Hands

(A/N: Just a heads up... I'm trash at writing action events)

"So how much sleep have you been getting?" Jimin asked. "Does the baby wake you up a lot?"

"Well, yeah," Jungkook laughed. "He wakes up constantly throughout the night. I don't get a whole lot of sleep, but it's enough."

"Enough," Jin snorted. "You came to me a couple times this week to have me babysit so you could take a nap."

"This week was extra stessful," Jungkook defended. "It's not going to be like that all the time."

"No it's not," Jin agreed. "Because if I came to give you Beomgyu just to catch y'all up to stuff even one more time I would have stopped babysitting. I don't wanna walk into y'all going to town instead of using the time for an actual nap. That's disgusting."

Jungkook scoffed and turned away with a blush. "I swear we were actually taking naps. We just always woke up right before you came in."

"Sure," Jin rolled his eyes. "If you say so."

The boys all laughed at Jungkook while he looked away in embarrassment. 

"Guys, shut up. I--"

Everything fell into silence as a scream rang through the castle.

Jungkook's eyes widened. That was most definately Yoongi's voice, and Jungkook started going into a panic. He turned to the entrance of the dining hall and started going out. That was until a fuming Yoongi ran into the dining hall with trails of tears falling down his face.

"Everyone sit the f*ck down, right now!"

People gasped and cowered as Yoongi stomped into the middle of the room in a hostile stance, but most were too stunned to move.

"I said sit down!"

Everyone sat.

"Woah, kitten," Jungkook ran up to him and put his hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

Yoongi scanned his eyes over everyone in the room, taking deep breaths to keep himself in control. He was mentally going through the guest list in his mind as he looked at everyone. He was right. There was someone missing.

"Where the f*ck did that d*mn bear go?!"

"What? Yoongi, calm down for a minute."

"No!" Yoongi whipped around to face Jungkook. "I won't calm down!"

Jungkook blinked in surprise as Yoongi broke down in sobs and fell to the floor. Jungkook got down and held Yoongi's cheeks while a room of about a hundred people all stared.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"He's gone!"

"What?"

"They took him! They took my baby!"

"W-what?" Jungkook felt the air being sucked out of his lungs.

Yoongi collapsed into Jungkook's arms, sobbing.

"T-they took Beomgyu! He's g-gone!"

Jungkook's heart stopped and everyone gasped. Jungkook froze for only a second before his terrifying growls tore through the room and he furrowed his eyebrows in anger. He stood up and helped Yoongi up, too.

"Guards! Someone tell the guards to shut the gates!" Jungkook barked out orders, and his friends started running around. "No one enters or leaves this kingdom until I get my son back!"

"Yes, sir!" Jimin called out, stationing himself by the exit to the dining hall and then turning to the others. "I'll make sure no one leaves. Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, go get to the gates! Y'all are the fastest."