57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2

(A/N: Do y'all have any TXT ships, or do I have to create some more fetus characters?)

Jin was alone and bored in his new room in a new castle, while his best friend Yoongi was on his way to some amazing place to have a honeymoon.

So unfair.

Jin didn't really know anybody, and even though he's social, he is still kind of shy. So he didn't want to just go out and randomly walk up to people.

What if they found him annoying or weird, for not being a dog?

But Jin eventually got hungry, so he finally decided to get up and leave the room.

He made his way to the kitchen, almost getting lost once or twice, and walked in to get himself something.

There were multiple chefs making lunch for everyone in the kitchen, and a few of them stopped to glance at Jin before they continued working.

"Um, excuse me?"

Someone closer to Jin turned to face him, still holding a knife out to the vegetables he was chopping.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering what this place has to eat? I wanted to get myself some food."

"Oh, we're making lunch for everyone right now! You can wait in the dining room to be served, if you'd like?"

"Oh, no, thank you," Jin shook his head. "I don't want to sit there and do nothing! Is there anything I can help with?"

The chef took a second to think. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course!" Jin smiled. "I love cooking!"

The chef smiled and invited Jin to chop vegetables with him, and they worked together with the other kitchen staff to make lunch for everyone.

Being from a different kingdom, some of Jin's cooking styles were slightly different, especially in seasonings, but the differences were very minor and not all too noticeable.

When lunch was made, the kitchen staff brought the food to the large dining table where people were starting to gather. A few people from Jungkook's Canine Council, a few of the more highly regarded guards with high positions, some of Jungkook's closest friends and inner circle all shuffled through the hall to eat at different times.

Jin watched many people to see the reactions to the food he made. He smiled when they smiled. It was an amazing feeling for people to love something he made himself.

One person in particular caught Jin's eye.

Namjoon.

Namjoon walked in by himself with a book on ancient politics in his hand, turning the page and almost bumping into a guard who was leaving the dining hall.

Namjoon bowed in apology and continued walking with his book in hand.

Namjoon made it to the table safely somehow, and set the book down before grabbing a plate to dish himself up.

Jin felt the urge to go talk to him, so he decided to get himself lunch and sit next to him.

Jin sat next to Namjoon and grabbed a plate, piling on the food.

Namjoon looked over. "Oh, hi Jin."

"Hi, Namjoon," Jin smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I have this book I'm reading right now, and it's very fascinating. I think the thoughts and beliefs of ancient societies are very interesting, because even though we are very different now, you can still see the similarities of--" Namjoon paused before blushing. "I'm sorry, I'm talking your ear off, aren't I?"