Late Night Walk pt.2 (Andy Samberg)

-The morning after-

"What do I do now?" said y/n, walking up and down the room.

"Just talk to him!" Cecily tried to comfort her "I mean, he kissed you back after all..." she smirked.

"What if he did it just to be polite! What if he doesn't like me like I do! Shit!"

"Y/n calm down, ok? Can you please stop walking back and forth, you're  gonna give me a headache..."

"...yeah, sorry" she said, sitting down on the office couch next to her "But I don't know what to do! Oh God... I fucked it up, haven't I? Why did I kiss hi-

"Y/n! Stop spiraling, ok? You haven't fucked anything up. Just... breathe, ok? I'm here..."

-Knock, knock, knock-

"Girls, five minutes "

"Thanks Kate. Give us a sec!"

" ...Ok, listen" said Cecily, turning back to y/n "Now you're gonna calm down, breathe, and come with me to the read-through, ok? We finished the sketch earlier, so there's nothing to worry about."

"But..."

"We'll think of him later. Don't think about it"

Y/n took a deep breath. "Thanks Cecy..."

"I got you, girl" she smiled, winking at her. "But we really gotta go now, come on. Get your laptop and dry those cheeks"

"Ok..."

"Let's go to this fucking meeting!"
__

When the girls entered the meeting room, only a couple people had arrived.

Fred and Bill were sitting on the other side of the table, talking about the upcoming Californians sketch.

Aidy was sitting a couple chairs away from Bill, and as soon as she saw the girls, she smiled, waving at them.

And at the opposite end of the room stood Seth. He nodded, smiling slightly at them, as he kept on talking to the person he was on the phone with.

Cecily and y/n decided to sit as far away as possible from the others, since they didn't want them to hear what they were saying.

"I screwed up, Cecy" whispered y/n "I straight up did, I'm sure"

"Y/n... oh shit"

"What?"

"He's here, shhh"

She turned around. Andy entered the room, with Jorma and Akiva.

"Shit" she muttered under her breath.

The room filled with people, until everyone had arrived, Lorne included.
"Ok guys, lets start this session. Take a seat"

As the crowd spread around the table, choosing who to sit next to, y/n heard the chair on her right move, as someone sat down.