Hospital Trip (Pete Davidson)

"Goodmorning, Dr. y/l/n!"

"Hey Annie!" said the doctor, entering the clinic "got anything for me?"

"Yes" smiled the lady, giving her a folder "you've got a patient in room 1"

"Thanks Annie"
__

"You're here for a check up, mr..." she said, as she read the file, entering the room "...Davidson, right?"

"Ehm, yeah. A routine thing, I think"

"Good" she smiled at him.

In front of her stood a tall guy, sitting on the examination table. He had pale skin, and dark hair and eyes, and he looked like someone who doesn't sleep very often.

She kept reading, closing the door behind her.

"So... here it says that you suffer from mental disorders. Is it correct?"

"Yeah. I've been depressed since I was a kid"

"Oh... I'm sorry" she said, looking up from the folder.

"No, it's ok... I get it. You're a doctor, you had to ask" he slightly smiled, trying not to worry her.

She smiled, blushing as their eyes met.
__

"Ok" said the doctor, removing her gloves "Everything's alright. You can tell your boss that you're free to go" she smiled.

"Cool, thanks" said Pete
"... ehm... can I ask you something?"

"Oh..." she turned around, surprised "Yeah, sure!"

"Ehm..." he blushed "I was wondering if you would like to drink something with me, later..."

She smiled "I don't know if I can, Pete... I'm your doctor after all..."

"But you said I'm ok, so... you tecnically won't be anymore, once I leave this room, right?"

She thought about it for a moment.
"Yeah, I guess you're right... Ok then" she smiled

"Great, thanks..." he smiled too, blushing "...do I come and pick you up here, or..."

"I finish my shift at 7 p.m." she said, giving him a note "here's my number"

"don't be late" she winked, as she left the room.
__

Y/n was leaving the hospital, saying hi to her colleagues. She smiled, seeing Pete in front of her as she walked outside.

"Hi..." he smiled, sliding his hands in his pockets "...so, you wanna go?"

"Yeah" she giggled "let's go"

They walked for a couple minutes, until they finally arrived to the bar. They sat at the counter, waiting for the bartender to take take their order.

"What can I give you?"

"Ehm... what do you wanna drink?" he said, turning to y/n.

"... Surprise me" she smiled.

"Ok, well... I guess we'll have two whiskeys, then" he told the bartender.

"I didn't think you were a whiskey guy" y/n said, as he filled their glasses.

"Well, I like all types of alcohol" he smirked.

"Me too" she giggled, taking her glass.
__

They walked out of the bar.

Y/n was very drunk and tired, by this point, and she had agreed to let him walk her home, since she lived near and didn't want to waste money on a cab.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Pete asked.

"N...no.."

"Good, 'cause I don't think you could go like this" he laughed. He was handling the alcohol way better than she was.

They arrived in front of her building.

"Do you need me to take you upstairs?" said Pete.

"N-no, thaank you... I can do this"

"Ok, I'll take you. You're too drunk" he laughed.

"Fine! Whatever..."

They walked in the elevator.

"Which floor?"

"...third..."

He pressed the button, and they started to go up.

"...thank you" she said, leaning over him "You're so nice..."

He looked down at her. She was spacey by now, but he really liked having her near him.

She rested her head on his shoulder, holding his arm in hers.

The door opened, and they slowly walked out. She leaned on the wall, trying to find the keys in her purse.

"Need help?"

"...yeah"

Pete gently took the purse from her hands, finding the keys in a second.
He put the key in the lock, opening her door.

She slowly entered the flat.

"So... I guess this is goodbye" said Pete, smiling.

"Yeah... unless you wanna come in..."

"No, I can't. I've got work tomorrow, and..."

Before he could finish, she smashed her lips on his, bringing him inside.

He left the purse on the floor, and put his hands on her hips, closing the door with his back.

She lifted her hands, slowly bringing them up around his neck and up in his hair.

They disconnected, breathless.

"You don't accept a no as an answer, don't you?" he smirked.

"Shut up" she smiled, kissing him again.

A/N :/
Hey, sorry if it's a little short, but I don't know a lot about Pete, unfortunately. I tried my best, so...
Hope you liked it :)

-Franx