Unexpected pt. 2 (Bill Hader)

"Hey guys" Bill said, entering the break room, where the others were hanging out "Am I late?"

"No, don't worry. I mean, yeah, but Lorne is late too, so it's like you're not" Andy explained.

"Oh, thank God" he sighed of relief, leaving his backpack down and going to the counter to make himself some coffee.

"You tired, bud?" Fred said, leaning against the fridge with his arms folded in front of his chest.

"Yeah... didn't get to sleep much, last night" he yawned.

He pressed a button on the coffee maker and waited.

God, it made SO much noise.

"Wait..." Kate pointed out "...Are you wearing the same clothes you had yesterday?"

"Oh" Bill said, pretending to be surprised "oh, y-yeah, I just took the first clothes I could find, really"

Seth walked closer, and smirked.
"...Or maybe you just didn't go home at all last night"

"Uuuuh, Bill is seeing someoneeee!!!" Aidy said, excited.

"W-what? No!" he stuttered "I-I'm not!"

"Oh, come on, man" Fred chuckled "It's obvious!"

"Yeah dude" Andy grinned.

"Someone's gotten laid!!!" Kate chanted.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Akiva smirked.

"Yeah, who is it?" Jorma asked, intrested.

"Do we know her?" Aidy intervened.

"There's no girl!" Bill said, taking his coffee.

"Yes, there is" Fred grinned.
__

In the mean time, as everyone got closer to Bill to find out more, John and Y/n were sitting on the sofa at the other end of the room, watching the scene unravel.

"...Why don't you guys just tell them?" John asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know, I just... I don't think it's the right time, you know?" she sighed.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"I mean, it's been just three weeks! We don't even know if it's anything serious... and you know how seriously the guys take this stuff. I mean, you're seeing what I'm seeing, right?"

"Yeah, but how much longer do you think you'll be able to keep this a secret? I mean, I found out immediately and I wasn't even trying!"

"But you're my best friend, it doesn't count" she rolled her eyes "I can't hide things from you, you know me too well"

"Yes, I do" he smirked "But that's not the point. Andy, Seth, Kate... the guys are basically your family, you spend almost everyday with them. They're gonna find out either way, so just... tell them"

"But what if we break up? If it doesn't work, it's just gonna be weird, and everyone is gonna end up feeling awkward around us, and shit like that..."

"Y/n, darling, please stop spiraling. It's never gonna happen, you guys are the perfect couple" John chuckled "I mean, you acted like one even before you actually were together!"

"Shut up, we didn't" she blushed "And we aren't one yet, we just..."

"Watch movies and have sex?"

"Ugh, gross! Shut up!" she cringed, her cheeks getting ever more red.

John chuckled.

"...Ok fine, I'm gonna talk to him about it later" she sighed

"See? A couple" he smirked.