Celebrity Crush pt.2 (Andy Samberg)

Andy was feeling very nervous.

He couldn't believe he was actually going out on a date with Y/n Y/l/n, the singer and musician that he loved and listened to every damn day.

He was pretty scared, actually.
From what he had seen in many movies and tv series, you should never meet your heroes, because you'll probably be disappointed.

And he really didn't want to be disappointed, not by her.

...But she wasn't his hero.
She was his light in the dark, his hope, his dreams at night...

So yeah, not the same thing... right?

He sighed, and brushed it off.
Fuck all those thoughts, he was just going to have fun and see how it went.

After all, it wasn't that big of a deal, he was just going on a date with his celebruty crush, the person he had most of all admired and loved as an artist and a person over the last ten years... what could've gone wrong?

Ok, it was a big deal.

His hands started shaking again, as he clenched his fists. God, what if it went wrong?

Again, he shook his head.
"Fuck it!" he thought "Stop spiraling and fucking go already!"

He finally walked over to the main entrance, pushing the button of her apartment on the intercome beside it.

He waited for a few seconds, taking a deep breath, and suddently, a voice came out of it. A familiar, female voice.

"Hello?"

He gulped, and gathered all his courage.
"Hey, it's Andy!"

"Oh, hi! Come in, it's on the seventh floor!" she happily said.

God, her voice was so beautiful...

The intercome buzzed, suddently getting quiet, and the door did as well, letting him open it and enter the lobby.

He sighed, and got into the elevator at the end of it.

As the doors closed, he thought of her, and couldn't stop smiling.

He felt nervous, earlier, but now...
Now he just wanted to see her, and hear her talking, and laughing...

He just couldn't wait.
__

Y/n giggled, and ran to her room again, quickly adjusting her earrings in the mirror.

She felt so happy they were finally going on a date...

The week at Snl had ended a few days ago, in fact, and things had gone great, especially while writing (she had so much fun...).

Everyone in the show was amazing, just as she had imagined, and Saturday had been crazy as well... but most of all, she had enjoyed spending time with the Loney Island guys.

Especially with Andy...

Suddently, her doorbell rang.
It was him!

She smiled widely, and straightened her dress once more, as she arrived in front of the door.

She took a deep breath, and opened it.

In front of her, a beautiful Andy Samberg (he always was, but now more than ever), dressed with a dark suit, a white shirt, slightly unbottoned at the top, and some brown, elegant shoes, that she had never thought she would see him wear.

"Hi..." he shily smiled, holding some gorgeous orchids in front of him.

She slightly blushed, and smiled back at him, gently taking them.
She loved orchids.