twenty one.

A cool breeze danced across my face and I savoured it for a moment, my eyelids no longer heavy but just the feeling of them closed felt nice and refreshing and I appreciated the fact that I had slept really well.

It wasn't like I wasn't sleeping well at the moment, because I mean I was, my life was good. It had just been this last week, leading up to yesterday and I knew the reason why obviously.

But now, thanks to last night I felt like everything was okay again.

The sound of running water met my ears and I opened my eyes slowly only to close them immediately again as I was met with a very bright room and I laid there listening to the water instead.

I reached out an arm to touch the other side of the bed only to meet the empty but still slightly warm sheets and I assumed in my morning haze that it was Harry in the shower I could hear.

I smiled to myself slightly as I closed my eyes again and laid there instead of getting up and being a normal human being and besides, this was Harry I was listening to; there was a good chance it wasn't even eight in the morning yet.

I jumped as something wet touched my face and my eyes shot opened and I blinked rapidly in shock. My sleepy eyes finding a large black and tan dog laying alongside me on the bed, his nose incredibly close to my face and I laughed slightly.

"Good morning puppy."

Gatsby's thick tail thumped against the quilt making me laugh again as I reached out to stroke his head, the thick fur warm against my fingers as I tickled him and I sighed, turns out I really fucking liked this dog.

"Guess I should get up huh?" I asked Gatsby who just looked at me and I rolled my eyes at myself, I'd never had a pet before but who would have guessed I was someone who spoke to them.

"Bet your Dad's already up." I rubbed my face, my eyes slightly sticky and I had my tears last night to thank for that. And as always I'd slept longer after crying, I hope Harry wasn't annoyed.

I ran my tongue around my mouth as I pulled myself out of bed and stood, the cool breeze hitting my bare legs and I flushed as I looked down, how could I have forgotten I was wearing a pair of Harry's boxers.

I picked up my jeans and changed into them quickly, folding the boxers and left them on the end of the bed as I headed towards the door on the right side of the room, my feet padding against the cool wooden floors.

I chewed my lip as I realised that this was Harry's closest before I stepped through the second door and came upon the bathroom and I raised an eyebrow at my reflection above the sink.

I poked the skin on my cheeks for a bit, annoyed at the redness that my face seemed to have adopted lately before I did my business on the toilet and washed my hands. I bit my lip as I looked at the tube of toothpaste laying on the sink side, I doubted he'd miss a little bit.

I squeezed a tiny amount out onto my finger and rubbed it haphazardly around my mouth before I cupped my hands under the tap and attempted to gargled the still kinda lumpy toothpaste before spitting.

I stepped back into the walk in closest, my mind a bit more aware of things now and I snuck a sneaky glance at what he had in here. I didn't expect Harry to be a closet kind of person, he definitely didn't have one in his old flat.

Although the majority of the stuff hanging up in here looked like his work clothes considering it was a lot of shirts and suit trousers and I smiled slightly as I fingered the pair of tan and black checkered trousers he'd been wearing when he asked me on our first date.

A pile of what looked like paper caught my eye as the trouser legs swung slightly and I tried to get them to stop before I looked closer at the substantial pile of paper on top of the built in drawer set.