forty one.

"I don't think we should have left it this late."

"Flower it's nine am."

I pursed my lips as I looked at Harry who wasn't really helping decorate but was instead just playing with Pineapple and a string of tinsel.

"You're stupid." I rolled my eyes at Harry who glanced over his shoulder at me and pulled a face. "Stop playing with her, you're meant to be decorating."

"Y'know yeh' like doing it all."

"That isn't the point!" I pouted as I stopped decorating to look at him properly, I had to admit watching him playing with Pineapple was very cute and it made my heart swell. "And I meant decorating anyway."

"Sunflower."

I sighed as the name fell from Harry's lips as he left the cat alone and made his way over to me and I was sure if I was a cartoon character I'd have heart eyes. As much as Harry was the cause of my annoyance, he was also my biggest relaxation.

"What's up pup?" Harry nudged my chin with his knuckles as he wrapped one arm around me and I leant my head against his hoodie-clad chest and shrugged. "Don't' give me that, hm? Tell me wha's' wrong."

"Nothing's wrong," I shook my head, "I just like decorating with you and I know you don't like it but it's our first Christmas together, in our new home."

"M'sorry Flower, c'mon I'll help." Harry gripped my chin so I was I forced to look up at him and I smiled slightly making him roll his eyes before he pressed his lips to mine and I hummed.

"Though yeh' wanted to decorate." Harry muttered as he pulled away from me and I smiled innocently up at him even though I was slightly breathless.

"I love you."

"Yea yea, love you too Flower." Harry rolled his eyes before he let me pull him back to the bags and boxes.

I chewed my lip as I looked down at all the new decorations, I'd gone shopping with Lindsee a few weeks ago, actually, it was back in November, a few days before her birthday to get decorations for the flat.

That was before she found out I was moving out and therefore about two weeks ago I'd dragged Harry to buy decorations.

He, as I predicted, was no help at all until, like today, I'd whined that we were supposed to be doing this together.

"Alright, when are we gunna do the tree?" Harry asked and I looked at him and shrugged.

"You can put it together if you want, then when I've finished decorating the kitchen we can decorate it." I offered, watching as Harry shrugged before he nodded and I went back to hanging the little wooden stars off the drawer handles.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,"

I gasped as I heard my favourite Christmas song start playing and I practically launched myself across the kitchen to reach the speaker on the corner of the counter and turned the volume up and I smiled smugly as it drowned out Harry's groaning.

"This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special!" I sang along loudly as I climbed up onto the counter, tinsel in hand.

"Flower be careful." Harry called out and I hummed back to him before I carried on tacking tinsel along the top of the counters and singing.

I looked at my decorating proudly just as Harry called out that he'd finished putting the tree together and I sat down on the counter, ready to get down only to be grabbed and I squealed as I was lifted into the air.