8

@Taestea opened a personal message with @ggukie

@Taestea - Hey, I know you don't know me but my name is Taehyung.. you probably don't care what I say but smoking is really bad for you. I know this is weird but I always feel like I should you know say something. I hope I'm not being to idk forward I guess?

@TaesTea - you'll probably never see this but again, it's important for me to say something.

@ggukie - sorry if I worried you with my post, I wasn't actually smoking the cig.

@Taestea - Holy shit you replied, I'm glad to hear that I was quite worried.

@ggukie - if you don't mind me asking why were you worried you don't even know me? I mean I guess it's not weird. I'm just curious.

@TaesTea - because even if I don't know you, you deserve better than that... and I know anyone who knows you would want you to love a happy and healthy life.. I know it sounds stupid! I'm also a fan :)

@ggukie - Oh! Well I'm sorry
again. Thanks for worrying about me I guess..

@Taestea - It was amazing talking to you ggukie I hope we can speak again :)

@ggukie - Yeah 100% you can call me kook by the way 🖤

@Taestea - oh okay well I hope to speak to you soon kook.

-

"Oh my god!!" Taehyung screamed falling straight onto the cold tile flooring. Taehyung had been a fan of Jungkook's content for an extensive amount of time, he never thought this would happen in a million years. He just enjoyed how he expressed himself through post.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked running full speed into the youngers room. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at the ecstatic boy on the ground.

"He spoke to me Chim!!" He cheered jumping into the youngers embrace. He stumbled backward widening his eyes.

"Who?" he asked letting the male fall back against his fuzzy sheets. Taehyung squealed almost bouncing straight on the floor.

"@ggukie or kook because yeah he gave me a nickname to use for him!" He chimes leaning back onto his bed with a sigh of happiness.

"Oh the boy that you are literally obsessed with" he teased slapping the boys chest harshly.

"Oh I'm gonna kill-" Jimin dashes out the room with a furious Taehyung running right after him.