39

*Third flashback*

Jungkook ran the fastest he has ever ran before, he looked back seeing his fathers furious face.

"Get the hell back here boy." He yelled chasing him straight into the woods little did his father know he was being followed by 3 other boys.

Jungkook ducked under the trees his feet getting stuck in every muddle puddle he splashed into. The boys fragile body tripped his hands getting coated in cold mud. He felt someone pull his body up and throw him back down onto the ground.

He looked up to see his father with a rock in his hand.
"Jeon Jungkook you really messed up this time, you had some guts hitting me back" he growled

With one swift swing he attempted to bash the corner of the boys head with a rock. Only for the old man to be shoved backwards into a pile of twigs. His head bashed onto a large rock as he immediately started scream in pain blood leaving his injured head.

Namjoon gasped looking up to face Yoongi who just pushed him down to his own death. Yoongi eyes widened as he covered his ears trying to not hear the sobs escaping his friends mouth.

"I'll stay here you guys get the hell out of here" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook shook his head trying to grab onto the older boy.

"Go Jungkook now" he screamed Jungkook whimpered looking back at his friend one more time before running out of the dark forest.

-

Yoongi sunk down onto the muddy ground his hands going into his messy ginger locks.
"What the fuck did I just do" he cried guilt filling his body.

He dialled 911 before staring down at the older mans lifeless body. He really fucked up this time.

*End of flashback*