38

-
Jungkook headed down the staircase before bumping into Yoongi knocking him down onto another man. Jungkook eyes widened as he saw Jimin look up at him he dashed up the stairs slamming the door leaving Yoongi and Jimin ontop of each other in shock.

"Who the fuck was that?" Jimin asked pulling himself back onto his feet. Yoongi gulped he knew this was gonna happen, Jimin insisted on coming in with Yoongi after dinner so because Yoongi is whipped he allowed him to come in.

"That's one of my other best friends." Yoongi spoke putting his hand out for help off the tiled floor.

"Wait is that Kook I met him before Taehyung did?!" Jimin asked his eyes immediately widening. Namjoon and Seokjin wandered into the living room confused about all the ruckus.

"What going on, Jimin why are you here?" Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow at a frozen Yoongi.

"Yoongi invited me in?" He spoke rubbing the back of his neck Yoongi sighed running up the stairs to check on Jungkook.

"What's the big deal?" Jimin asked sitting down next to the cuddling couple.

"Because he's Jeon Jungkook, and he's scared of his own shadow for god damn sakes" Namjoon spoke rubbing his temples in annoyance.

"Jeon.. as in the boy who murdered  his father?" Jimin spoke getting up of the couch slowly.

"Jimin stop, there's thousands of Jeon Jungkooks." Jin sighed

"No! I didn't fucking kill that man, I wouldn't never hurt anyone." a voice exclaimed clearly frustrated with the situation from right behind him. He turned around to see Jungkook holding back tears as Yoongi lead him down the stairs.

"I didn't do anything , if I did I would be in jail wouldn't I??." He spoke softly Seokjin rose up to go take the boys into his arm.

"Calm down how about we just talk about this okay?" Jimin gulped visibly shaking in fear of the young male before nodding slowly.