13

@PinkJin posted a photo

@PinkJin - welcome to are pizza party @parkjamin 🍕

49k comments 60k likes

@ParkJamin - we dummy cute 😘

@Taestea - I'm not crying you are...

@pinkjin - @taestea awh my baby do you wanna go for coffee

@taetea - Don't awh my baby me, we are over, OVER.

@PinkJin - @Taestea oh really?

@Taestea - no I'm just emotionally unstable right now 😖

-

@ggukie sent you a private message.

@ggukie - why did you do that to your own friend?, not that it's my business but like?

@PinkJin - oh it was just a joke.

@ggukie - oh, I just personally didn't think it was a nice joke. You wouldn't ever catch me doing that to my friends

@PinkJin - He wasn't upset about it, we FaceTimed the night of. He said he was busy, chill out Jeon Jungkook.

@ggukie - Slow down how do you know my birth name?

@PinkJin - because Namjoon told me it.

-

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows to look at the olders answer. "What the fuck." he whispered shoving his cellphone into his jogging pants pocket.

He felt his anger bubble as he kicked a random item acrossed the floor, he opened his door harshly, before storming down the stairs to find Namjoon.

"What's up- woah Kook take a breath" he spoke putting a hand onto the angered boys chest.

"Get your hands off me Joon, why did you tell your boyfriend. My private information I told you I prefer people online not knowing my name and shit. Do you not realize what bad things are attached to my full name? Especially in the city of Busan?" Namjoon eyes widened as he shrugged lightly.

"Chill Jungkook, there's a lot of people in Korea with your name plus he won't judge you nor hurt you not everyone in this world is like to it father." Jungkook felt his heart drop as he let a few tears leave his eyes, even the mention of his father sent him straight into a bad state.

"Fuck you I trusted you to not bring up my past!" Jungkook explained making his way out the front door.

Yoongi ran into the living room with furrowed eyebrows.
"What the hell just happened?!"

Namjoon bit his lip looking down "I broke a promise. Then brought up his past.. you know about his-"

"Why the fuck would you bring up his past? Are you out of your mind" Yoongi yelled half heartedly before sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"That's a sensitive subject not just for him but also for me and all of us. Please leave it Namjoon it doesn't need to be said anymore. He understands.. we all fucking understand."