42

-
Jungkook's heart felt like it was beating out of his chest. There was another knock on the door causing him to jump a few steps and swing the door open.

There stood Kim Taehyung, his closest friend and the man he was falling for. "Hey Tae Tae.."

Taehyung squealed throwing his arms around Jungkook.
"Kookie oh my god your so handsome oh my god" he screamed squeezing him tightly.

"Well hi there.." he croaked out, feeling the air leave his lungs. Taehyung was almost twice as beautiful in person, it took a lot for Jungkook to not kiss him right now.

"Let's go watch a movie?" Jungkook suggested holding out his hand to the older, Taehyung excepted it running up the stairs with the younger.
-

"Kookie you smell really nice" Taehyung said cuddling his body closer to Jungkook's, he placed his head onto the boys chest listening to his heart beat.

"I love you Taehyungie" Taehyung smiled putting his head into the boys neck.

"I love you too kookie!" Taehyung smiled looking up into Jungkook's shy eyes.
-

Jungkook stirred awake seeing that Taehyung was no longer next to him, his heart began to race as he looked around the room.

What if he scared him away. Did he come on to strong. What if he thinks I'm a murder. He thought pulling the covers off his body.

"Taehyung?" He called the door flew open revealing Taehyung with banana milk in his hands.

"I hope you don't mind your Hyung said it was okay to have one" Jungkook put a hand on his chest in relief.

"No, it's okay what's mine is yours" Taehyung blushes softly glancing away from his string gaze.

Jungkook opened his arms allowing the older to go cuddle close to his warm chest.

"I like your heartbeat kookie it's really calming" Jungkook turned his his sideways to hide his blush.

"Thanks Tae" he cuddled into the boys chest before yawning tiredly, for the next hours they just laid in each other arms without a worry in the world. Jungkook finally found someone that he saw a future with.