33

*Second Flashback*

Once again Jungkook was locked in the closet with no escape, curled up in tiny ball shivering for warmth.

The handle of the door shook violently making  Jungkook push himself into the corner in fear. The door shook rapidly as he let sobs leave his mouth.

"Please stop I'm sorry! Don't hurt me I'm sorry I'll do anything" he screamed feeling his chest tighten.

"Hey shhh it's just me Kook" a voice spoke, from outside the dark closet. it was very familiar so he let himself calm down a bit before leaning his head against the closet wall.

The door flung open revealing a startled Hoseok, Jungkook cried out his name opening his arms wide for the older. He picked the smaller male off the ground holding him tightly as he let tears escape his stained red eyes.

"Hey let's go to the treehouse okay?" Hoseok asked holding a hand on the boys messy raven locks, he nodded softly holding tightly onto his best friend.
-

"Your gonna have to climb up okay?" Jungkook nodded climbing up to see his other two friends sitting there in anticipation. Yoongi sighed pulling the boy into the tree house.

"Are you okay kookie.. he didn't hurt you right" Yoongi asked wrapping him into a tight hug. Namjoon pushed the hair out of his face holding him a banana milk, his favourite drink.

"He didn't hurt me..he just locked me up for the day I don't know why. I apologized why doesn't he believe me. Why doesn't he believe that I'm actually sorry." Jungkook croaked placing his head onto Yoongi's tear soaked shirt. He hummed opening a board game up.

"It's because you have nothing to be sorry for. It's a excuse for his behaviour. You promise he didn't hurt you Kookie." Yoongi asked, Jungkook shook his head yes.

"Let's just forget about it for a while, how does that sound" Jungkook nodded sitting down next to his bestfriend. He finally felt safe today.

*End of flashback*