47

-

It was the groups 5th movie night this month. All the boys were gathered around surfing the web.

"I can't believe I lost" Jimin groaned putting his head onto Yoongi's shoulder

"Well I didn't lose because I got you!" Jungkook cringed looking away from his Hyung quickly.

"What happened to you Hyung" Namjoon shivered looking back at the movie pile, today was his turn to pick.

"Ahh 16 candle hell yeah" Namjoon screamed putting the disk in, They all groaned apart from Namjoon and Seokjin.

Taehyung was playing with the rips on Jungkooks black jeans. Occasionally ripping a few off the jeans. He moved his hand up onto Jungkook thigh and back down to the rips causing his breath to shift.

Taehyung smirked continuing to do it to for a reaction from the older.

"Taehyungie let's watch the movie" he whisper wrapping his arm around the older boy in hopes that he'd stop teasing him.

"Fine" he pouted moving away from Jungkook, Jungkook frowned trying to pull him back over, only to be push backed, a groan left Hoseok mouth gaining the groups attention.

"God just date already" Hoseok groaned pausing the movie, they all looked at him confusingly.

"Stop touching my jeans watch the movie, oh I'm gonna pout now" Hoseok mocked causing Taehyung to laugh trying to keep a pout on his face.

"Fine Taehyungie be my boyfriend." Taehyungs eyes widened as he looked over to the younger boy.

"Really?" He asked gaining everybodies attention Jungkook nodded shyly before putting a hand on his thigh.

"Uh hell yeah get rekt" Taehyung said placing his lips onto Jungkook all the boy gagged looking away from the two

"I swear to god y'all or something different" Yoongi said grabbing the remote from Hoseok to turn the movie back on.