16

Seokjin nodded remembering the court case that struck Busan. Everyone knew about it and if you didn't you must have lived under a rock.

Seokjin tried to hold in his tears but couldn't help but let a few escape; he knew the story. Obviously not the full story but he knew what the rest of busan knew. he was speechless. He didn't know how to form a sentence at the moment. Namjoon sighed knowingly before places a arm securely around his waist.

"We've got to go look for him" Seokjin spoke raising up off the chair Hoseok shook his head lightly before grabbing his keys.

"He's one of us now he better not mess that the fuck up. Because whoever hurts Jungkook has to deal with me. You understand me" Yoongi warned grabbing a flashlight off the coffee table.

"Can I call for more help?" Jin  suggested earning a glare from Yoongi. Namjoon sighed lightly.

"Like we said Jungkook is a very private person because of the situation, I thinks it's best if we just do it the 4 of us" Seokjin nodded understandingly before hopping out of the car.

"I'll check the woods" Yoongi shook his head slightly before grabbing his arm.

"Jungkook would never go into the woods, it brings back the bad memories, it's bad for his ptsd he knows better." Seokjin bit his lip before speaking up again.

"I'm checking, what if he ran in there without thinking.. he was obviously upset and under a lot of stress." Yoongi scoffed before turning around swiftly.

"Then check the goddamn woods but don't be pissed at me when your wrong." Seokjin rolled his eyes before heading towards the entrance of the trail.

"Wait babe, I'm going with you" Namjoon spoke grabbing onto his hand, Seokjin smiled before grabbing his hand tightly.

They made their way towards the path seeing Taehyung sitting there on a bench shivering slightly, and looking impatiently toward the wooded area.

"Darling what are you doing here it's almost 8 at night" Seokjin spoke rushing to his side immediately Taehyung pointed towards the woods.

"Well I was walking to the convenience store for Jiminie and this boy was crying.. so I checked on him, and for some reason he said my name? So I asked him if he knew me but he denied it and ran into the forest. He dropped his cellphone so I was waiting to return it" Seokjin sighed grabbing the boys cold hand into his own.

"Taehyung your honestly the sweetest person I know, but it's getting cold out." Taehyung nodded lightly before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hyung why are you here?" Taehyung asked raising to his feet to stare at the couple.

"Oh um we-" Namjoon interrupter him before grabbing the phone from Taehyung's hands.

"We are looking for my lost friend and that's his cellphone" Namjoon spoke slipping it into his pocket. Taehyung tilted his head lightly.

"What's his name, can I help?" He asked grabbing Seokjins hand pleadingly.

"Tae, you should go home and get some rest you've been out in the cold for far to long" Seokjin spoke.

"But-" Seokjin put  a hand up
"No buts go home now Taehyung" Taehyung pouted before giving a hug goodbye.

"Is that actually Jungkook's phone?" Seokjin whispered looking back at Taehyung to make sure he was leaving.

"Yes it is... and he's been talking to Taehyung lately that's probably why he said his name" Seokjin nodded looking back into the dark forest.

Yoongi approached them hesitantly standing by their side "did you find him?" He questioned.

"Does it look like we found him, we found his cellphone, someone said he went in the forest" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before quietly apologizing to the eldest boy.

"Why would he ever do that?" Hoseok spoke rubbing his hands together for warmth.

"I guess we'll have to find out" Namjoon said wandering towards to deep dark forest.