14

Breaking news 14 year old boy is being investigated for the murder of his own father.

Jungkook bit his lip looking up to his frightened hyung's. Yoongi sighed placing his arms around the trembling boys body.

"We'll always protect you Kook. I'll always protect you no matter what. You know you've done nothing wrong. The media is just making assumptions.." Yoongi explained.

"They will find the truth don't worry kookie" Namjoon hushed pulling him closer into his lap. Jungkook cried into his chest feeling all the emotions he's been holding in the last 10 years flow out his eyes.

*End of flashback*

Namjoon walked down the busy street searching for any sign of the younger boy, his phone began to buzz making him come to a quick stop. My baby ❤️

He sighed moving his sweaty bangs off his forehead.
"Hey baby what's going on?" He spoke sliding down against coffee shop window.

🥀

Jungkook dropped to his knees trembling from his body slowly shutting down. Sobs escaped his mouth, as he glanced up into the sky.

"Please, don't let him find out.." Jungkook felt a hand in his shoulder causing him to yell and fall onto the hard concrete.

"Hey are you okay sir?" A soft voice spoke. He looked up locking eyes with none other then Kim Taehyung. Like time couldn't have been on his side.

"Tae.." he muttered pushing himself of the gravel trail, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows looking closely at the stranger.

"Do I know you?" Jungkook internally face planted. 'He doesn't know what I look like' he thought before shaking his head no.

"Then why'd you say my name.." Jungkook gulped pushing himself off the pavement before booking it in the opposite direction.

"Wait sir you left you phone" Taehyung yelled but the man didn't hear and just continued to run down into the dark forest. Taking the same path he took not so long ago.