18

Yoongi ran toward the crying male laying down on the trail path throwing his arms around him "please don't hurt me!" He screamed fighting against yoongi's hold.

"Hey it's just me kookie" he hushed holding the shaking boy. Seokjin crouched down wiping the tears off of his face. He jumped back startled.

"Hey don't be scared I'm Seokjin.. but you can call me Jin don't be scared I won't hurt you I promise..." he spoke rubbing his arm softly.

"I'm sorry Namjoon!" Jungkook sobbed out holding tightly onto Yoongi while leaning into Seokjin's warm loving touch.

"Hey it's okay Kook I'm not mad, I'm really sorry Jungkook. I should have respected what you have told us all from the beginning." Namjoon said crouching down to hug the younger boy Hoseok caught up to the group staring down at his crying friend.

"Hey Kook it's your hope!" Hoseok joked attempting to make the boy calm down a bit. A small smile to make way to the youngers face he opened his arms,  Hoseok smiled hugging his cold body  tightly.

"Seokjin understands, okay and he won't hurt you he is one of the many people in busan he knew about the case and he will not do anything to upset you i promise." Hoseok whispered into his ear causing the boy to hum in calmness.

"Let's get home it's cold aye?" Yoongi said pulling the boy onto his neck Jungkook nodded putting his head into the crook of his bestfriends neck.