Chapter:- 5

Anum's POV:

"You should do your Iddat here only, dear. Why are you going to your Aunt's place?" Ammi asked to Aaniya.

"Ammi I know you are worried about me but I can't do my Iddat here. Zaid is here and you know I am not allowed to see any na-mehram(men to whom girls are allowed to marry) while I'm in Iddat." Aaniya said smiling at her and she sighed.

"But still. Won't there be any men? I mean at your Aunt's place?" Ammi asked looking at her and she smiled.

"Nope. She lives alone with her 12 years old daughter. Her husband died along time ago." She explained to Ammi and she nodded her head.

"Okay. If you say so. But don't forget us. Do tell me about your whereabouts. And take care of yourself and Affaq. Okay." Ammi said while caressing her cheek.

"Okay Ammi. I'll take care of myself. But you also take care and tell Abbu not worry about me. I'll be right back after completing my Iddat. I'll not stay a day there after completing it." She said kissing on her hear and Ammi nodded her hear.

"Call us when you reach there." Ammi said hugging her and she nodded her head.

"Okay Ammi. I will. You don't worry." She said giving her a tight hug and went out of the house with Affaq.

Well, Aaniya is going today to her Aunt's place. And Ammi is giving her instructions.

"Come soon. I'll wait for you. I'll miss you like hell." I said to her and hugged her.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry about me. Okay. I'll be alright. Just take care of Ammi and Abbu." She said hugging me tightly. I took Affaq in my arms. 

"Come fast my prince charming. I'll miss you." I said to my little doe kissing his cheek. He giggled. He kissed me back on my cheek. Then they left for their destination.

'Allah keep them safe. They have already suffered alot.' I prayed.

I went inside the house. I saw Ammi sitting on the couch with Tasbeeh(Rosery) in her hand.

"She left?" She asked.

"Yes Ammi. Don't worry. She is not the Aaniya we knew. She has become more strong after going through these situations. So she knows how to fight for herself. She will be alright." I said comforting her cause I know she was worried about her.

"She is younger than you and is suffering." She said. Yes. She is younger than me but we are best friends. But not much okay. She is 22 and I'm 23. Just one year gap.

"I know. May be Allah have some other plans. After all HE plans the best." I said.

"Yes. May be you are right. After all HE loves us more than anyone." She said to herself.

"By the way Ammi, where has Abbu gone? He already visited office a week before." I asked. Because Abbu left with Zaid Bhai.

"Two of his friends shifted here after a long time. So he went to meet them. I hope he went to visit the friends to whom I'm missing from so many years. I really wanna meet those two beauties." She said lost in her thoughts.

"Whom are you missing? Ammi, you have male freinds also?" I asked her cause she is very uncomfortable when some male stranger talk to her.

"No dear. But your father's friends' wives. I miss them. But I'm comfortable with Zareef's friends. They considered me as their sister and used to call me sister. And I used to call them Bhai." She said.

"Ohh. They might be good in nature than. I also wanna meet them now." I said smiling widely at her and she nodded her head with a smile.

"You'll meet them soon Insha Allah. Don't worry." She said patting my head.