Chapter:- 24

Anum's POV:

I was looking at him who was getting ready for an important meeting I think. Looking all handsome in his white shirt but he was without coat yet. He is wearing a business suit. Just by his one look I forgot to blink. It makes my heart go crazy. How he managed to look this handsome all the time? And right now my condition is not something good. Heart pounding crazily and my eyes continuously staring at him.

"Am I looking that handsome wifey that you are looking at me without blinking?" I came out of my staring hearing his voice. I smiled at his question.

"Of course. You are taking my breath away." I said smirking and walked towards him. I stood in front of him and straighten his collar while he put his hands on my waist.

"Wow. My hubby is in a romantic mood." I said caressing his cheek who was looking at me lovingly.

"I'm sorry." I gave him a confuse look. Why is he saying sorry?

"Why? You didn't do anything." I said who smiled at me.

"I didn't give you time the whole month. I was busy with my works. Came home late and went early in the morning. I'm really sorry wifey. But don't worry. Only few days then everything will be alright. Insha Allah." I smiled at his concern for me. Yes it's been a month of our marriage and I enjoyed each moments with him. With this family. With Aaliya. Everyone.

"It's okay handsome. I don't have any problem. You are with me that's enough for me. And who said that you didn't give me time? You did your breakfast with me. We did dinner together daily. You slept taking me in your arms. Didn't forget to give kisses on my forehead. That's enough for me hubby." I said smiling at him while caressing his cheek. He smiled brightly and did what I was waiting for. A kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes with my beating heart and my lips smiled.

"I wanna tell you something very important tonight." He said after pulling away.

"Okay. We'll talk about it tonight. Will you come early tonight?" I asked as from last one week he is coming home after 12. Yes. I will tell about Aaniya today. Insha Allah.

"I'll try. But I can't promise." He said leaving me and took his watch from the table.

"Okay." I said taking his coat from bed and towards him who turned to another side. I smiled at his action and made him wear it. Then corrected his coat from front.

"Wifey there's a very important meeting today so wish me luck." He said putting his hands again on my waist making me feel all those butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you really need it?" I asked him placing my hands on the left side of his chest. Even his heart was beating crazy. I smiled at his reaction on my touch.

"Of course I need it wifey." He said smiling.

"Okay." I placed my lips on his cheek with my beating heart and whispered in his ear. "Best of luck handsome." I pulled back smiling and saw him standing there with wide eyes. But after sometime his lips smiled. A big one.

"That's the best way to wish luck to your spouse, Miene Liebe." He said smiling brightly. My heart really run like a marathon whenever he calls me My Love. I got to know 'My Love' in many languages. And this one was in German.

"Let's go." He said after taking his files and went out of the room holding my hand. We went down and saw everyone already on the table. I smiled and sat beside Aaliya. He sat beisde me but not before kissing the temples of the kiddies.

"Today is your last test, right girly?" I asked Aaliya as her tests were going on from last four to five days.

"Yes. But still I have to stay extra hours." She said making a sad face.