Chapter:- 20

Anum's POV:

I saw him drifting into sleep. I removed his hand from my waist slowly and get out of bed not wanting to disturb him. I went towards the cupboard and again just standing there thinking what to wear. Ahh!! How can someone get ready daily? I'm freaking out in just two days. Well, I didn't ever used to wear matching clothes. Kurti something else and leggings were not at all a match on it. But now I have to get ready. But I like getting ready like this and getting admired by him. I looked behind to see him. He was sleeping peacefully. I took a deep breath turning towards the shelf which was filled with different Anarkalis and floor length frocks.

"Let's select Anum. It's already 7:10." I said to myself. Yes. He came late today in the room. Might had been with Aaliya. I was looking at the frocks to select when my eyes caught a silky frock. I took out and was mesmerized by its beauty. It is just beautiful. Pretty. These words may be a mere word. A gray colour frock which reached till floor and sleeves of pink colour which at the end has gray colour and simple embroidery on it. Simple embroidery was done on the chest area and the whole frock was simple. It really looks beautiful.

(Anum's dress

(Anum's dress. Imagine it with full sleeves.)

After taking bath, I went out and started getting ready. First did my hair, removing knots which is the hardest thing. Then wore a matching pair of earrings, silver and pink color combination bangles. I think Mom took all the bangles matching it with dresses. That's why all dresses have the matching bangles to wear. Don't know about all but the three I wore till now. After that I put on light face powder and Kohl. When I was fully ready I let my hair open as always. After that put my dupatta on my head and pinned it with small clip so that it doesn't slip from head. After seeing myself in the mirror for the last time, I went towards him covered him properly with the duvet and then after placing a kiss on his forehead went out of the room.

When I reached downstairs found no one then went to kitchen but it was also empty. No worries. Let's start. Today is my first day of making breakfast in this house. Let's make something special. Then I wore an apron and started my cooking. I was busy in making breakfast when I heard Mom's voice.

"How can I sleep-" She was talking to herself but got shocked when she found me in the kitchen.

"What are you doing dear?" She asked me looking at all the dishes I made.

"Don't worry Mom. Breakfast is almost ready by none another than Chef Anum Zayan Khan." I said to her keeping my one hand on my waist and the other pointing at the dishes. She chuckled and gave a kiss on my forehead.

"You should have woke me up. Why did you prepare all by yourself?" She asked sitting on the stool.

"Daily you used to cook so today I decided to not to bother you." I said sprinkling some rainbow sprinkles on the cupcakes.

"You prepared all this alone in just one and half hours. That's impressive." She said smiling at me.

"I'm a hotel management student Mom. We used to get a good hearings from our professors if we don't work fast. So I'm used to it." I said smiling at her.