Chapter:- 31

Third Person's POV:

She was standing in the balcony of the corridor looking up at the bright moon which was smiling at her. Was happy at her happiness. The moon who was the witness of her tears, crying and sadness was smiling seeing her smile. She was smiling looking at her best friend who never left her. She needed him at night and he was there for her. Her lips were smiling but her eyes were still showering. And she didn't bothered to wipe them.

He came out of his room and went towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge and looked for something to eat.

"Ugghh!! Why only I get hungry at night? I hate eating after every 3 to 4 hours. It's only 1 and we had dinner at 9:30 and I'm hungry in just 3 and half-hour." He said to himself totally pissed. He took out a water bottle. 

"Leave it man. Let's go and sleep. No eating nothing." He said after drinking water from a bottle and left the kitchen. He climbed the stairs and was going to his room when his eyes fell on the person who is standing in the balcony.

"I bet she is crying. How much she cries man?" He said to himself while his feet moved towards her. He stood beside her and looked at her whose tears were flowing down but her lips were formed in a beautiful smile. She was lost in her world to notice him. He bent to her level and said.

"You should be happy that you are going to marry the love of your life, no?" She jumped at his voice and turned towards him. There was a little distances between their faces. Both the heart started pounding crazily. Both were lost in each other's eyes. And both were silent because they knew if they talk their lips will be touching but their eyes were talking. Were saying many things. His hands went to her cheek to wipe her tears and now her heart was beating so loud that she is afraid that he might hear it. They both came out of their staring when they heard a click sound and a flash was splashed on them. They looked at the source of light and there he was. The package of naughtiness. Ali. He was standing there with his phone in his hand and was smiling. They both pulled away from each other and started taking breaths to calm the their nerves and heart.

"You both were looking so cute together. So I captured it." He said coming towards them with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go." He said to Ali and was about to move when Ali hold his hand. He looked at him in confusion.

"She is crying Bhai." He whispered in his ear and left. He sighed and looked at her who was about to walk away when he said.

"I didn't get my answer." Her feet stopped and eyes closed down on his voice. Suddenly she felt his breath in her ear. She stopped her breath for the time he was there. She knew if she didn't, she would be breathing crazily. 

"Be ready to be mine soon to be Mrs.Affan Khan." He said near her ear with his pounding heart. He left from there with a smile playing on his lips. While it took a minute for her to digest his words. But her lips smiled when his words played in her mind.

"Adeeba Affan Khan? I love it." She whispered to herself with a smile on her face and walked towards her room.

Anum's POV:

I was looking at her whose lips were smiling brightly while playing with Affaq. Her face was glowing with happiness. Her eyes were shining showing how much she is happy. I smiled looking at her.

"What are you looking at Anum?" I heard Zoha Appi's voice. I looked at her and smiled.

"Her. Adeeba. Her happiness is shining on her face. I'm seeing her this happy for the first time after our marriage." I said smiling.