Chapter:- 32

Zayan's POV:

I looked at him who was continuously taking deep breaths. I smiled and shook my head. Well, right now we are sitting in Masjid after praying Zuhar. They went to take Adeeba's consent. And he is getting nervous.

"Don't be nervous boy. Everything is going to be alright." I said rubbing his arms.

"Bhai, did you feel the same?" He asked me. I chuckled remembering my time.

"Yes boy. I was also nervous like hell. Don't worry. Everyone has to go through this." I said placing a kiss on his forehead.

"If you are this nervous boy then think how nervous she would be?" Uzair asked him narrowing his eyes. He nodded his head. After sometime my mobile rang. It was my wife. I smiled and picked up the call.

"Hello wifey." I said but she exclaimed. All were looking at me.

"She said yes." A big smile broke on my face and I closed my eyes.

"Alhamdulillah." I said and all smiled widely.

"Don't cut the call. She wants to hear him saying." She said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said and kept my phone in my hand so that no one knows that the call is on. After sometime Maulvi came and after some dua, he started the Nikah. Then asked him and he became silent. He said after some pause and we all smiled.

"Qubool Hai." He said the third time making us all happy. I closed my eyes and my lips smiled brightly. My brother completed his half deen.

"Alhamdulillah." I whispered smiling widely. I went to him who was hugging Dad and Papa. He hugged me tightly smiling brightly. I hugged him back.

"Nikah Mubarak little brother." I said hugging him. He chuckled and pulled away. After that he hugged everyone. Leaving Masjid, he hugged Jack who was waiting outside.

"Congratulations little one." He said hugging him with a smile.

"Thanks Bhai." He said pulling away.

Farooq Uncle, Abbu, Dad, Papa and Daddy all decided to leave first in Abbu's car and we will follow them in our car. Me, Zaid Bhai, Ayaan Bhai, Uzair, Jack, Hadi, Affan, and Ali our car. We reached Ayaan Bhai's house after some time. I saw Bushi sitting on the swing with her two friends. Getting out of the car I went to them and stood beside them without making noise.

"Who wants chocolate?" I asked from behind. They turned towards me and a wide smile came on their lips.

"Mamu?"
"Chachu?" Three of them shouted happily and jumped on me. I hugged them back.

"Chocolate?" I took out three Bounty from my pocket and showed them.

"Meeee." Three of them shouted together. I gave them one by one.
"Khol ke dijiye Mamu." Affaq said giving me the pack. I took it and opened the wrapper for him.
(Open it for me Mamu.)

"Mamu mela(mera) bi(bhi)." Bushra said giving me hers. I smiled taking it from her. I gave it back to her after peeling the wrapper. She took it smiling brightly.

(Mamu mine too.)

"Do you want me do it for you little one?" I asked the other boy who is still trying to open it.

"Yes Chachu. I can't open it." He said pouting his lips. I smiled and after removing the wrapper gave it back to him. He smiled taking it and I kissed on his forehead.

"Mamu me too." I heard Affaq's voice. Who taught him english? I looked at him who was pointing at his forehead smiling with his chocolaty teeth. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He smiled. I looked at her who was busy in eating her chocolate or else she would have also whined for it. I felt eyes on me. I looked at my side and looked at them who were glaring at me.