Chapter:- 28

Jacob's POV:

Hey everyone. Okay. Don't glare at me. Your author made me come here. I didn't come here on my own. So she deserves these glares. Not me. Well I came here to reveal the truth. So I think I'm forgiven, right? Coming back to reality. I was saying something to them.

"Son please explain it from the start." I heard Uncle and looked at my friend who nodded his head.

"Okay." I said and started telling them how I met David and asked him about Mr.Rahul Singhania. How I met him and told him my expectations.

Flashback.

"Sir from the start please." I said to Mr.Rahul who nodded his head smiling at me.

"21st June, 1999. I was going on a long drive that night with my wife and son, Aayush. We were passing by that road when I found a man standing there with a baby in his hands asking for a lift and a woman standing beside him crying. I stopped the car and we immediately drove towards hospital. The baby was injured badly and they also got some bruises but not that much. Doctors took the baby to treat him. Me and my wife took them to treat their wounds. When we were waiting for doctors to come out and give us some information about the baby the man's phone rang. At first he ignored by cutting the call but next time again came so I  picked the call and it was a threat call. From some one named Mohit Rao. He was saying that they survived this time but not next time. I was confused. I asked him and he told me everything. What he did with his friend's sister in law. With the baby. How his wife filed a case against him and took divorce from him. How he took  his friend's baby girl away from them. I asked him the reason behind Mohit's enemity with him. He said that he was going to tell them the truth about the baby girl. He was going to tell someone named Fazal that his one baby girl is missing. But he was going to tell that next day. Not that time. But they met with an accident. Actually it was a murder. His son was unconscious for next three months. They wanted to tell their friends that they are alright the next day only but again that Mohit called. He said that if he tried to call his friends for help or anything his friends will be dead. So to save his friends he didn't contact them. They lived like they are dead after that. They were blessed with a baby girl after a year. They were so happy. They wanted to share this big news with their friends who were their only family. But they couldn't. And that's how life moved. When their girl was 3 years old, he decided to tell the truth about the missing girl. I asked him why suddenly. He said that he is a father of a girl now. He can't a live a single second without his daughter then Fazal Bhai and Ayla Bhabhi are living without their daughter from five years without their known. And don't know from where that Mohit got to know and that day he again planned their accident. He failed the break of their car from which they decided to go. In that accident, he lost his wife. A 3 years old baby girl lost her mother. A 6 years old baby boy lost his mother. She went in coma. But one thing happened good in this. That bas**rd thought they died. They started living their life just like that. At that time he decided that he will not come into light until he catch that ba***rd. But he was keeping his eyes on all of his friends. But in all these years he didn't left that woman who became the victim of the missing girl. He helped her alot. Then somewhere around 3 years ago, he got to know about the missing girl of Fazal Bhai and Ayla Bhabhi. He started collecting informations about her. And it took whole 3 years to collect informations about her. He was very angry knowing how much she had been through. And I think we are very close to catch him." He was saying with tears in his eyes and I was also crying. He chuckled.

"Can someone believe it? Two police officers are crying?" He said chuckling and wiped his tears.

"You didn't help them?" I asked the question which I was waiting for.

"I wanted to. And we tried a lot to find that monster. But he disappeared somewhere. Even his son." He said sighing.

"He was arrested, right? I mean when he tried to molest the baby girl of Papa and Mom." I said and he looked at me confused.