Chapter:- 22

Third Person's POV:

He came out of the office with the file in his hand which his senior sir gave him. He took his bike and started moving towards where his sir told him to move. He parked his bike outside the gate and was about to get down when he heard someone's voice.

"Bike ander lelo beta."

(Take the bike inside child.)

He looked at the source of the voice and found the gate keeper standing there smiling at him.

"Theek hai Uncle." He said smiling back at him and took it inside.

(Okay Uncle.)

He was going towards the main door when something hit on his temple. He closed his eyes groaning and caressing his temple with his hand.

"Ohhh I'm really sorry." He heard a melodic voice. He opened his eyes and looked at the girl who was looking at him with concern in her eyes. He forgot to blink when he found her in front of him. He was finding her all of a sudden very beautiful. She was wearing a blue colour kurti with white leggings. Her hairs tied in a pony tail but some were on her face because of wind. While her dupatta was tied on her waist.

While she was looking at him with concern that she didn't even realized that the person standing in front of her was the one who she hates the most. When she didn't get any response from him she removed his hand from his head and touched his forehead where the stone hit him.

His breath hitched as she touched his forehead with his fragile fingers while his another hand was still in hers.

"Ohh. It's bleeding." She said when she touched his forehead. He came to his senses and removed her hands from his forehead.

"I-It's al-alright. I-I'm fine." He said taking deep breaths but he was shocked on his stuttering.

"Tum?" She shouted when she heard his voice.

(You?)

"Oh damn. I forgot that she is a wild animal." He whispered to himself.

"What did you say? Wild Animal?" She yelled at him keeping her hands on her waist.

"Yes. I did. Now what?" He asked with the challenging tone forgetting about his wound.

"You just wait Hadi Malik. I'll make you pay for this. You monster." She shouted at him and went back in the garden with the little baby in her arms.

"You just wait Hadi Malik. I'll make you pay for this. Huh." He mimicked her statement rolling his eyes.

"As if I'm scared of you. Let's see what your little brain can do Ms.Aaliya Khan." He said and moved towards the door and entered inside as door was opened. He looked around the room but there was no one. He sighed.

"Whom should I call?" He asked himself. He was about to call someone when he saw his sir and a girl beside him hiding each other's hands coming in the room. He was quick enough to recognize the girl. He smiled seeing his sir all happy.

"Sir?" He called. Zayan looked at him confusingly and asked.

"Hadi you?" He asked him. Hadi was about to say something when Zayan said.

"You are bleeding boy. Come sit here." Zayan made him sit on the sofa and Anum went to brought first aid box.

"How did that happened?" Zayan asked him wiping the blood from his handkerchief.

"A devil hit me with a stone." He said with pure hatred in his voice. Zayan looked at him with confusion.

"Tell me clearly boy. I didn't get you." He said while taking cotton from the box which his wife brought.