Chapter:- 26

Zayan's POV:

"What?" I was shocked to the core.

"Tell me from the start wifey." I said keeping my one hand on her waist and other was still in her hairs.

"She got married when she was 19. Her foster parents forced her to do that. And if she won't they will kill the person who is very dear to her. So she agreed for the marriage. Whenever she used to come home after her marriage I sensed that something is off with her but she covered it with a smile. After sometime she was blessed with a baby boy. He was cute just like her. But two weeks before our marriage she came home in a very miserable condition. She was divorced by that time. She told me that he used to torture her. It was enough for her. But when he started torturing her baby she couldn't bear it. He divorced her when she started taking stand for her son." She was saying and tears were rolling down on her cheeks. I was controlling my anger. Why my sisters are the one who suffers? Why the innocent one only?

"What is that man's name?" I asked her wiping her tears.

"Fahad Siddiqui." She said sniffing.

"You know what Zayan, that moron even raped her. He used to beat her with belts. There were many burnt marks on her back. She was unconscious for two days when she came to our house. Even Affaq had many wounds on his back. Those marks were not of hands or something. He had beaten him with leather belt. That monster didn't even leave his son." I was shocked at her words. Raped? My little sister?

"Affaq is her son, right?" I asked closing my eyes to stop the tears which were ready to come out.

"Yes. And you know you can't hide those from me. I'm your wife Zayan." She said touching my closed eyes. I opened them and smiled at her.

"I know. But I can't be weak. I have to give punishment to those monsters who hurt my sisters. I'll make their life a living hell." I said taking her hands from my eyes.

"Yes. And I'm with you. I also wanna hear his screams and groans when he is being tortured. I'll not leave that ba***rd. That piece of sh*t. That c*nt. Son of bi-" I stopped her by keeping my hands on her mouth.
"Stop it wifey. Why are you making your tongue dirty by cursing those monsters? They don't even deserve cursings. They are that." I stopped because I couldn't find a suitable bad word for them. But my wife said. And it really suits them.

"Fu**er." I nodded.

"Yes. That's perfect name for them." I said while she chuckled.

"Have you promised yourself for not swearing on anyone?" She asked the same question which my friend asked making me chuckle.

"Think so." I said she smiled.

"Do you have Affaq's picture? I wanna see him." I asked as I want to see how my nephew looks like.
"Yes. I have. Just a minute." She said and took her phone from the side table and after sometime showed me. I took it and looked at the baby who was looking so cute in his baby black shirt and white pant with little shades on his eyes. I smiled. He is cute. His some features are matching with Aaniya.

"Of course it will match. She is his mother idiot." My mind said. And I nodded.

"How you felt when you saw Aaliya for the first time?" I asked her keeping her mobile a side.

"I was hell shocked. At first I thought she must be just like that as it is said that there are 7 people lives in this world with same faces. But when I saw her eyes colour I was sure that there is some connection between them. Because they both have same eyes colour. Dark Brown. Even if they have same features but everything can't be same right? I mean not everything. So I just guessed it. But it got confirm when you said that you couldn't find your long lost sister." She said making my eyes wide. She heard?