Part 2 : Juniper Black

A combination of green and black, the Juniper color symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility, with strong emotional correspondence with safety

._._._.

Omkara moved his hand under her round butt, and within span of a second pulled her on his lap and his mouth found her sexy lips, making her shut.

His lips moved gently, sucking her lower petals and soon replacing it with the upper ones. While for Gauri, it was sensational, to have this touch so intimately, a feeling so novice and thrilling.

Om squeezed the silky skin of her waist as his nibbling lips urged her to move her lips with him and she got the que obeying him, mimicking his actions. Her hands moved to his cheeks, cupping them when he pushed his tongue inside her mouth twirling their moist tongues together.

Gauri felt her body going weak with the toe-curling gesture as he firmed his hold on her waist, not letting her fall down, pulling her legs around him, as he managed all of her weight on his body, sitting on that small chair.

His hands travelled upwards, to the side of her breast, brushing her soft globes, over the skimpy blouse as she moaned moving back slightly, keeping her hand on his shoulders.

As their lips broke apart they inhaled heavily, trying to calm their ragged breaths.

"It was your first kiss!" He whispered, while she joined her drowsy head with his forehead.

"So, you didn't like it? What is my mistake if it's my first kiss?" She was back to arguing as he smiled slightly on her stubborn nature, not replying anything.

Standing up, he supported her body to stand, travelling his eyes on her sinfully sexy body, hidden under the lehanga of her Mehandi Ceremony. The beautiful curves which he had been trying to ignore since the time he had come here, were now inviting him.

"You are a temptress!" He said huskily, earning a glare as she clutched his collar to make him pull towards her.

Her tight blouse became prominent in the process and low hung skirt moved more down, making her more desirable. His eyes soon stop at a prominent valley which he had skipped seeing altogether, for the sake of his own sanity.

The dark valley was edged by two milky mounds on her chest and his blood started flowing towards a certain organ, as his imagination took a fast ride.

Gauri looked at his eyes which were blazing with raw passion and desire, which tickled her, making a tingling sensation running down her body under his intense gaze, which didn't feel creepy for an unknown reason.

Their proximity increased as the hormones in both bodies went wild. Before they could lost control, he freed himself, pushing her behind unceremoniously, turning back to her and taking long breaths to think sanely.