Part 13 : Black Ebony

Ebony is considered a shade of black, however a slightly lighter shade/tint which has elements of brown included

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ebony is considered a shade of black, however a slightly lighter shade/tint which has elements of brown included. Being a part of black it represents evil, darkness, night, and despair.

._._._.

The night was at its peak and so was the worry of Omkara as he was strolling, calling his sources one after another, to know the truth.

"What nonsense Khanna!" He was tensed, as he talked on phone, "Bastards!...How could they?" He swore, while brushing his hair with his fingers. "Keep a tab on them and tell me the progress!" Om switched his phone off as he looked at a weeping Gauri. While behind her, Inaya was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

"Gauri, please don't lose the courage. I won't let anything happen to you!" He supported her, taking her hand in his own.

"What did he say...on phone?" She asked, leaning to his touch as he took her close to his beating heart.

"It is the Police. They have some forged proofs. Trying to show that you did it for his property!" The proofs were being made up rather fast.

"What?" Gauri couldn't believe that they were serious about her involvement, "It is all forged Om. I haven't done anything... trust me! In fact Abhay...his will was there...that his property would go to Tia!"

"Tia!" He was confused, "Why did Abhay make such will?"

"He hated us Om! He...Inu...!" Gauri stopped abruptly.

He kissed her head to support her, "Gauri, tell me what is it?"

"Om, I wanted to tell you earlier but!" Gauri held his arm, as he cupped her face, trying to calm her hysteria. "I had hurt Inaya so much...I am not a good mother!" She spoke amid tears, "I hurt you Om!"

Seeing her so much worked up, Om nodded, "Ok, shhh, Gauri calm down!" He wiped her tears, "Tell me, what is it? Did you have any problem with Abhay?"

"We...actually!" How could she express that there was nothing good in that marriage.

"Gauri tell me everything. It will help me in saving you!" Om told her. "Here Police is the culprit. They had killed CM and now that Inspector is blaming us!"

Gauri looked at him abruptly on this. "Us?"

"Yes, even my name is there. They are saying that you took my help!"

"You don't worry of me! I can escape from them...but you need to be proved innocent. I can't see you being tagged as a criminal!" Omkara spoke his heart.

Mehandi : Fifteen Shades Of Rikara ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें