Part 11B : Tiger Orange

Orange is a combination of yellow and red and is considered an energetic color

Orange is a combination of yellow and red and is considered an energetic color. Orange calls to mind feelings of excitement, enthusiasm, warmth...and happiness.

._._._.

Gauri was slowly getting open up with everyone. Having no work to do, she was anyways getting bored so she thought to go to kitchen.

"Should I help you Dandi Bhaiyya!" She had been seeing him, handling the kitchen single-handedly since last few days. But today she offered to do the chopping and cutting.

"Oh, I love cooking Gauri Didi. No need to help." He was also liking the soft nature of Gauri, "It's almost ready!" He replied, while Gauri smiled as she thought to prepare the dining table where kids had already reached.

"Daddy, how is my new hairstyle? Mummum did it!" Nicky asked Om excitedly. Imitating Inaya all kids had started addressing her as Mummum.

While Om was busy in his mobile phone, he just nodded with a smile again going busy in his phone.

"Capsicum?" Reyansh made a face, as Gauri served her, "I won't eat it!" He had a rivalry with vegetables, always trying to run away from them.

"Arey...they are very healthy. Don't you want to grow up?" Gauri tried to feed Inaya who turned her face to other side, wanting to eat it herself.

"Daddy also doesn't eat Capsicum but he has grown up na!" Monty had the argument ready as he asked innocently while Gauri and Om shared a look.

"Who told you he doesn't eat Capsicum?" Gauri got a perfect idea, "Om, show him how much you love this vegetable!" She ordered around while Inaya had already snatched the spoon from her hand, stabbing the food in her plate.

Omkara who although had heard it, tried to feign ignorance, digging into his phone. 'Eew...capsicum? Why the hell Dandi cooks it anyway?'

Gauri narrowed her eyes on his ignorance, 'He won't listen to me like this!' She thought while kids were staring at her.

So gathering all the confidence, she stood up, having a naughty smile. Going to his seat she snatched his phone away.

"What the...Gauri!" He tried to protest but she had already taken a spoonful of capsicum near his mouth while he tried to lean away and she went closer to him.

"Om!" She hissed, signalling with eyes that kids were watching as she again digged spoon towards him, "Say Aaa!"

She had a serious expression while Om who had been surprised few moments ago, got more interested in her parted lips....as he found some sinful thoughts coming in his mind.