Part 4 : Byzantine Purple

_

._._._.

Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. This makes it a color of vigour and passion and represents the luxurious and nobleness, with a hint of mystery, independence and magic.

._._._.

After a month

"Your father has been worried for your marriage Gauri! I am afraid it would impact his health!" Jahanvi was worried since few days for it, "I think it's a good proposal, have a look beta!" She was again trying to change mind of her daughter, who was not ready for the marriage....yet.

"Amma please, I have told you hundred times, that I don't want to marry, not now not ever!" Gauri said, adding kashew to the delicious gajar ka halwa, prepared specially for Rudra, a few week old son-in-law of Sharmas...

Jahanvi sighed, looking at the retreating figure of her elder daughter, with creases on her forehead. "What should I do to make her agree!"

"Don't worry Amma... I'll talk to her!" Bhavya consoled her mother, while thinking some idea.

._._._.

"How is it Inspector Sahab!" Gauri served the sweet dish to Rudra as he relished it with closed eyes, the rich texture of ghee pleasing his taste buds.

"As always....mind blowing Saali Sahiba!" He answered with half-filled mouth while hogging the dish, "Although your sister is very much a good wife...she doesn't know cooking as good as you!" He complained, secretly... making Gauri chuckle.

She had really found a good friend in Rudra who was aware of all her secrets.

"That's an honour Jeejaji!" Gauri bowed dramatically, "You enjoy... I'll bring some hot Puris for you!"

"Uh...actually Gauri!" Rudra was hesitant whether he should talk about it or not, "I wanted to share something with you!"

On Gauri's inquisitive expressions he continued,

"OSO is in Delhi!"

._._._.

Bhavya had sensed in last two days that something was miffed with her sister, her old chirpy self was lost in something...or someone!