Part 7 : Carob Brown

Brown color is often seen as solid, much like the earth

Brown color is often seen as solid, much like the earth....a color of strength. It can sometimes be sad & wistful and evoke feelings of loneliness, sadness, and isolation.

._._._.

Mehra Mansion

"Happy Anniversary Jeejaji!" Rudra presented a bouquet to Gauri and Abhay, while Bhavya just smiled. But Gauri was devoid of any emotions, adorning a red saree with mangalsutra and sindoor early in the morning.

'It had really been two years!' She thought.

"Mummum!" Inaya seemed to also have wished her parents as she hugged Gauri instantly. Tej and Jahanvi had brought her as a prayer was held in the morning in Mehra Mansion.

"It's good that you conduct this pooja Gauri!" Jahanvi was always fond of these religious rituals.

But for the couple it was just a show off, a social stunt. After all media had been interested in the anniversary celebration of the Mayor.

"Gauri", Abhay excused his wife, as they went to the side, "Enough of drama in front of your family. I need to leave now!" He was in a hurry as the party tonight was going to be held on a large scale.

Many renowned persons including the Chief Minister were going to attend it and he had to see the arrangements.

"Reach there on time...dignitaries shouldn't be waiting for you!" He ordered her, "And also bring that daughter of yours!"

"Won't you be coming home?" She asked, only to regret later.

"I'll be with Tia...she had bought new apartment!" He spoke nonchalantly while she just moved her face.

'Tia Kapoor...of course the Mistress of Abhay Mehra!' She thought.

Not that she cared. In fact it was good, the more he stayed away, from her and her daughter.

"Bye darling!" This time Abhay spoke loudly so that guests could hear, while putting a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye! Have a safe journey!" Gauri waved bye with the fake smile as the vehicle sped up.

._._._.

"Everything is prepared Om! Abhay Mehra is holding his anniversary party and I have made sure that we are invited!" Ridhima spoke as she showed the uniforms to him. "CM is also going to attend it."

"This time as a waiter!" Om smiled as he saw the clothes.

"Yes! We'll have fifteen minutes when CM would be without his security. The best chance to do our task." Ridhima took out the map of Party Venue as she showed him their course of action.