Part 12 : Royal Turquoise

Turquoise is an unique element representing desire as something tangible

Turquoise is an unique element representing desire as something tangible. This color is used to signal the unexplainable heart of attraction at the center of romantic love.

._._._.

"Inu, don't do this baby, you can't walk on stairs!" Gauri was trying to make her daughter understand since last ten minutes but she seems to have decided to not listen to her. "Come to me, I'll take you downstairs!" Gauri was getting angry now.

"Naaaa, I Go... !" Inaya pouted, as she wanted to walk herself, with the new noisemaking shoes that Omkara had gifted her a day ago. Dressed in a sleeveless cotton frock, her hair were tied back by her mother, with bangs falling on forehead.

'Omkaraji will really spoil her!' Gauri was frowning as she looked at the little girl, taking terribly small steps, with her wobbly legs.

They were going downstairs, and Inaya had outrightly refused to be picked by mother, starting from the room. "Inu...!" Gauri again tried.

"The more you will tell her, the more she won't listen to you! Kids behave like that Gauri!"

Name of the devil, and devil is here....Gauri might have thought as she saw Omkara all dressed up, coming ahead with a limp...

"And you aren't less than a kid. Haven't Doctor told you to not roam around!" Gauri wasn't happy with his bold stunt. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, I am absolutely fine. Just taking a stroll outside!" Omkara replied, hiding his happiness on her concern.

'She cares!' He thought, as he walked, supporting himself on a cane.

"What is Shona princess doing!" Omkara had his own nicknames for her.

"She had her own mind now. Not listening to me!" Gauri complained, unknowingly behaving like typical parents.

"If you keep dictating around, how she will learn!" He supported Inaya,  who gave him a toothy smile.

"Tooi Tooi!" She indicated towards her bright shoes.

"Oh yes....choon-choon shoes!" He showed an exaggerated awe, as he kneeled down to check if they are fitting properly, "How beautiful my baby is looking!" He cheered her up.

"Omkara, if ye keep praising her, she will never remove them!" Gauri warned.

"Shona let's go down together for lunch!" He offered her a finger which she held as they took the steps one by one. "Your Mummum is jealous of us!" He teased Gauri, while Inaya was more interested in her Choon-choon shoes, feeling them up.