Part 6B : Medallion Khaki

A dark shade of yellow, medallion khaki is the color of the cynic and complainer, representing the presence of melancholy, lack of love and even depression

._._._.

Bareilley
Mehra Mansion

"Gauri, where is my file!" Abhay was in hurry. It was an important meeting in office and budget was going to be introduced.  "Haven't I told you to not touch my things?"

"Here, was kept in the drawer!" Gauri answered as she managed her one and half year daughter, "I have got your jacket ironed!" She spoke, while he ignored her.

"That's a favour your highness!" He rather spoke sarcastically. While the baby in her arms started crying even louder.

"Why is she crying so much?" He was irritated, "Why did you even bring her back!"

Now this hurt Gauri. After all it was her blood, her daughter... How could he talk about her like this?

"She had a fever yesterday Abhay. I'll ask Amma to take her back!" She replied while caressing her daughter. "And let me remind you, I am her mother! I need to look after her." Gauri was tired now, of keeping the facade of a good wife...with the status of a doormat.

"You seemed to have forgotten our deal!" Abhay taunted as he wore his watch, "In order to remain my wife, you'll have to keep her away from me!" He spoke, putting a dirty glance towards the little one, "I still regret that day when I even agreed to marry you!" He mumbled leaving Gauri to have a pricking pain as she cursed her fate.

._._._.

"It feels so alone without Inu!" Jahanvi was arranging toys of her granddaughter, "Don't know why Gauri took her along!" She continued.

"You are behaving as if we are Inaya's parents!" Tej scolded his wife, "Abhay might be missing his daughter that's why Gauri might have taken her along!"

Hearing her husband, Jahanvi got restless as she gulped her anxiety.

"Now when Gauri had even left her job, she should concentrate on baby, isn't it?" Tej continued while Jahanvi just nodded.

'You don't know about it Tej!'

._._._.

Delhi
Merabar