Part 15 : Midnight ink

The combination of black and blue, the ink color can evoke strong emotions and symbolises finality, serenity and stability

._._._.

"And this is the last...One!"

Arjun spoke calmly and Gauri kept her both hands on her ear.... and...

"Dishkiyaoon!" (🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seriously don't know how gunshot sounds...don't laugh on me)

The sound of bullet echoed in the calm forest as Khanna jumped down, piercing the bullets in Arjun's chest.

Gauri had already closed her eyes, and palms pressed onto ears, while everything around her had gone numb and silent....as if everything was over....

"Gauri, it is over!" Omkara's voice was distant and she had gone numb, all energy drained out...after the heavy drama.

It all had started yesterday, even before the day started when Omkara had shared plan with her. He had learnt how Ridhima had cheated him, meeting hands with Arjun and Police...and how they were planning to trap Gauri.

"We can't let Ridhima doubt that we know about her...." Om had told Gauri, how she had to surrender herself and then Khanna would save her. Ridhima was meant to be fooled. "I'll be around you Gauri...won't let anything happen to you!" Om had said.

And he was there, he was now with her...as he cupped her face,

"Gauri...!" He gathered her in arms, "Open your eyes!" He rubbed her cheeks with his thumb to warm her body. "Are you alright?"

Gauri clutched his wrists, as she opened her eyes slowly, looking into his deep pools, his worried face coming into view.

"I thought I will die!" Her voice was still quivering, and her body shivering.

"Damn it!" Omkara held her hips as he jerked her close, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, his lips opening and closing quickly, as he kissed her fervently and thoroughly.

He moved his hands towards her tiny waist and then to the back of her kamees, while she was holding his neck, still in daze, feeling the havoc his tongue was creating, at the same time soothing her...

Their fast and quick breaths were not at all audible to them, too lost in their intimate moment while she started responding to him slowly, tongues fighting each other, caressing their souls of the pain they had felt.

It was when he had almost lifted her up, pushing up her buttocks a bit that she came into senses, and pushed him away abruptly....causing them to part away.

"Om...!" She was panting under his sweet assault, "Khanna is here!" She was embarrassed as she remembered the place and situation.

While Khanna had suddenly got busy in examining a certain species of insects, maybe from Formicidae family, and in the order of Hymenoptera, on the roadside Peepal tree, trying to be ignorant of his surroundings...the gun back in his pocket after ending Arjun's game.