Epilogue

After Eight Months:Bareilly

After Eight Months:
Bareilly

Again in Sharma Sadan where the story actually had started, it seemed to be ending.

But the scenarios was a bit different. Where Omkara was alone on a seat, his eyes downcast, fingers fidgeting and mouth opening and then closing, not certain how to speak out what he wanted to.

On the other end of the hall was Tej Sharma, facing Om sitting with a hard glare, trying to dig a hole on him with his gaze.

And the audience of course was Gauri, Bhavya, Rudra and Jahanvi. While the five devil kids were busy playing the hide&seek not at all concerned with the serious 'Ladka and Ladki ka Baap' situation.

"I'll take Ruvaan outside!" Rudra tried to run away from his father-in-law's anger...in case his involvement came out... as he made an excuse of his one month old baby.

(Oh I forgot 😱😱....to share the good news....Bhavya had delivered a baby boy recently. 😄😄😄)

Well to give a recap, when Rikara had asked permission of Tej to get married, he hadn't agreed. He had even decided to keep Gauri and kids in Bareilly until Om got settled in his academy.

But on Gauri's request and promise that they won't be living like a couple (means no hanky panky) Rikara were permitted to live in the same house.

But two months ago on the occasion of Inaya's second birthday as well as Academy's good progress Om had given a party.

(Uh....Shuru se shuru karte hain....😑)

Flashback

Omkara was bidding adieu to his new friends here in Kashmir, after the party, with almost all guests gone away.

"Quite big party it was!" Rudy was looking tired as he had been working since morning, "It will help in flourishing the Academy Om!"

"Right Rudra. Once I complete my target of 200 participants I'll talk to Babuji about marriage!" He was dying to get settled with Gauri and kids.

While Rudra patted his back, Om's gaze fell on Gauri who was laughing on something Inaya and kids said.

Aah her smile, he could keep looking at her smiling face for a millennium without blinking and write thousand of poetries on her beautiful eyes.

"Uhm uhm!" Rudra coughed to bring Omkara away from his dream world, "Babuji is watching Om!" He whispered making Omkara look in that direction, only to face the scrutinized gaze of Tej.

"Why does he hate me so much?" He finally spoke his heart out, "True I didn't have a responsible past and I committed mistakes. But he should be a bit considerate to me!" He was looking upset.