Part 8 : Shadow Gray

The color gray is an emotionless, moody color that is typically associated with meanings of dull, dirty, and dingy, as well as formal, conservative, and sophisticated

The color gray is an emotionless, moody color that is typically associated with meanings of dull, dirty, and dingy, as well as formal, conservative, and sophisticated. It is a timeless and practical color that is often associated with loss or depression.

._._._.

Next Day Morning:

"It's a blot on our Department, Maurya! A small event and we couldn't prevent such a massacre!" Director General of Police was serious on the issue. "How can The CM be gunned down along with the Mayor, amid so much security?"

"We had no idea Sir. There was not even a slight hint from the intelligence agencies!" The Superintendent of Police was giving the clarification within the closed doors of cabin.

While outside, whole investigation team was waiting including Rudra and Arjun.

"There seems to be two theories Rudra....either the killers wanted to kill CM, and by chance killed Mayor...or!" Arjun had a knowing expression.

"Or they wanted to kill Abhay Jeejaji and by chance killed CM!" Rudra concluded.

The case was really weird. There was not even a single clue. The precise planning had been done to do the task.

"How is your sister-in-law?" Arjun asked him as they moved to a corner, "She had fainted last evening!"

"She was shocked. Not only her husband was killed, even her daughter is missing!" It was another mystery that why Inaya was picked up amid the happenings.

Probably it was also planned.

"Don't know why but I have a doubt on her Rudra!" Arjun made a comment.

Because the level at which planning was done, it seems that some insider was providing the information. And even during all the happenings, Gauri was not there at the scene, and hence without even a slight injury. "Maybe that daughter of hers was picked up to make her a victim!"

"Shut up Arjun! Do you know what you are telling!" Rudra admonished him. "Her life has been ruined...we don't know how her daughter might be...and you are blaming her!"

"Don't take it personal Rudra!" Arjun chuckled, "It is normally the case with these rich wives..." He smirked, "Anyways truth will be out soon!"

._._._.

Here in a dark room with no windows to have more safety, Omkara was lying on a wooden cot, with a bullet injury on his leg. His white shirt, was torn apart to bandage his wounds.