Part 6A : Lemon Yellow

Yellow is often considered the brightest and most energizing of the warm colors

Yellow is often considered the brightest and most energizing of the warm colors. It's associated with happiness and sunshine, and also remembrance and freshness.

._._._.

After Two Years:
Oberoi Villa
Chandigarh

"Riyaansh, give me my trimmer back. I need to get ready!" Omkara shouted fifth time, waiting outside the washroom irritatedly. "Don't you need to go to school, come out fast." He looked at clock again.

"No way!" The seven-year old boy screamed back from inside, "I am not coming out...it's your punishment for not coming to my PTM!"

Om sighed with a faint smile, "Hey champ, you know...I was busy. And Dandi Bhaiyya had come na!" He tried to console him. 'Why are kids so difficult!'

"NO...NO...NO! I am not coming out." The little boy was not ready to budge occupying it since last 60 minutes.

"Seems you'll have to go without shaving, Bhaiyya!" Dandi said chuckling, so did little Ira, dressed in her uniform and a tie on her hair. While breakfast was being served.

"These kids!!" Om scowled, as he sat beside Ira, "Ira baby, how is your eye pain!" He placed jam on her bread.

"It's better Daddy! Don't worry!"

"Have you taken medicines!" He asked further but before he could get the answer, Nicky came running with a comb in her hand.

"Daddy, my hair!"

"Why did you open them. I had tied such a good piggytails!" Om huffed.

"Because I was looking ugly in them!" She pouted, "Tie them in a pony tail Daddy!" Nakhre of an eight year old!!!

Before he could concentrate on the rubber band and comb, another voice came.

"Daddy, my friend Sweety's cousin is bringing a Mummy for her!" Monty was the naughtiest, as he skid on the stairs while Omkara frowned on his irresponsible behavior.

"Monty, you might get hurt? Stairs are meant to be walked upon!"

But his voice hadn't any effect on the boy who had already sat on the chair, not before shaking the whole table.