Sugar High

"Hey Kokichi, we can go now," I said with a smile poking his cheek. Kokichi smiled and stood up grabbing his bag quickly before throwing it on his back.

"We only have one more period left!" Kokichi yelled clapping his hands together. He definitely drank a lot of Panta earlier...

I felt worried about how he was going to crash later. I just hope that it's either before or after the date. Then we can take care of it, I mean or he can take a nap...he is definitely going to need one.

"Yeah we do Koki~," I teased holding some of his hair in my hands making wings with his hair. He blushed and frowned pulling my hands away after shaking his head.

"Stop playing with my hair! I hate it!" He yelled playfully folding his arms over his chest. I laughed a bit and pulled him in for a hug.

"But you like it when we are alone~," I whispered into his ear teasingly making him push me away.

"You are so weird Shumai~," He teased with a smile. I smiled back trying to not get embarrassed. I love seeing him blush but it takes a lot out of me to do so...I'm just so embarrassed in public places but he is always so confident.

"Well you are dating me so," I whispered feeling all my confidence go away within a moment. Kokichi smirked and walked over to me.

"And you will always be my weird, beloved, emo, detective~," He smirked and pulled the collar of my shirt so I was level with him. Some people in the hallway stopped to stare at us. I tried to hide my face but Kokichi cupped my cheeks and blocked my hands.

"You should know better than to be a tease~," He teased coming in super close where I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyes widened and I could feel my heartbeat slamming against my chest. I couldn't focus on anything except how embarrassed and nervous I felt. My legs left like they were going to give out because of how much they were shaking.

"But we should be on our way!" He said with a smile before he grabbed my hand and started walking to our next class. I blushed and stumbled against him as he slid his hand around my waist to steady me. I was speechless.

He literally took my breath away. I was amazed by how he could make me feel so breathless in a matter of seconds. I love him so much! He will never let any of my days be boring. And I love him for it!

Having him around makes me just feel happier. I have never been able to feel this happy or this alive for this long. I want to be able to show him I appreciate how he makes me feel...but I have no clue how because most of the time it's hard to do something that really makes him surprised like how he makes me feel every day.

"So, remember to take out your pens to take notes. This will be on the exam," The teacher said before starting the lecture. I pulled out my notebook and my blue pen. I use a different pen for every class so I can use the same notebook. The class was just a long lecture as it always is...I could tell Kokichi was running out of his sugar high. I'm worried about how he is going to come out of it.

Sometimes when he comes out of a sugar high he acts like he is drunk or just passes out. He pulled out his Panta and quickly to finish the rest of the bottle. When he finished it his eyes widened and he looked more awake.

"Kokichi," I whispered under my breath already feeling worried about how he was going to come down now while he was just feeding the sugar high...

I find it adorable how he acts like a kid some times. It makes me feel more in touch with the childhood I never had. But sometimes I worry about how much sugar he eats on a daily basis...but he is kinda cute when he is so excited about going out to get sweets.

I took more notes as the lecture went faster. Kokichi was just doodling like crazy and he was even drawing little doodles all over his arms and on the soles of his shoes. It was cute how he would draw little chibis of himself. He is good at drawing more detailed things as well but he always just sticks to small doodles at school.

One time I found his sketchbook in the back of his closet with drawings of flowers and other natural scenery. He was very detailed and it looked real. I tried to ask him about it but he denied having a sketchbook even though I found his name written on the cover.

It was completely full and had papers shoved in between the pages making it look like it had more pages then it did. It was amazing how good he is at almost everything. Even though he lets me win some games sometimes I can tell it's because he is pitying me and my lack of skill...

The bell eventually rang cutting off all of my thoughts. Kokichi immediately stood up and was basically bouncing in place.

"Kokichi?" I asked grabbing his shoulders.

"Hey Shumai! We can leave now! Are you ready to go?" He said with a big smile and wide eyes.

I grabbed his hand and led him back to my dorm as quickly as possible. I could tell some people were concerned about him and he tried to talk to some of them. I pulled him into the room right before he collapsed on my chest.

"Hey ShuShu~ I love you~," He said holding his words out. I do not want to know what happens when he gets drunk...

"I love you too, but how many Panta's did you drink?" I asked holding his cheek in my hand so he would look at me.

"Eleventeen?" He said sounding delirious. I laughed a bit at this.

"Babe you need a nap," I smiled and brought him over to my bed. I tucked him in and he kept making grabby hands at me. I smiled at him and held onto his hands as he tried to pull me down on the bed.

"You need sleep we can cuddle when you wake up before our double date," I said with a small sigh. He looked up at me and frowned.

"Hey, do you not like me?" He asked tears already falling down his face. I frowned and gave him a kiss.

"Just take a nap baby," I said coaxing him to sleep by gently rubbing his stomach while holding his hand. I'm about two minutes or less he was already out.

That was interesting.

-Another update! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-