High

"Shuichi!" Kokichi yelled from his room. I was only out in the main room of his dorm, but he sounded very distressed so I rushed into his room.

"Kokichi? What happened?" I asked walking in only to get my question answered immediately.

He was laying on his bed with a red face while he was making grabby hands towards me. I blushed at the action and slowly walked over to him feeling a blush come to my face as well.

I felt a little nervous about why he wanted me to come near him, it was probably just because he wants to cuddle...but I'm still nervous about it. This is partially my fault because of how embarrassed I feel. Kokichi's hands grabbed my shirt and he pulled me down to his level.

He looked me in the eyes for a long moment. I could tell he was still a little hazy because of all the Sugar and caffeine he has had today...but he soon cut off my thoughts by bringing me down into a kiss.

His lips and face were warm like the rest of him. My hands slowly made their way around his neck and he felt like he was burning up. I slowly let my fingers trail back to his cheeks as I pulled away. He groaned at the loss of contact.

"ShuShu~ you can't be so rude!" He yelled folding his arms over his chest with some tears in his eyes. I held him close to me and ran my fingers through his hair.

I gasped when he pushed me away from him. That out of all the things that could have happened I didn't expect him to push me away...I looked at him with a confused glance. What's with the sudden change in his mood?

I pushed my confusion aside when I heard him crying. His eyes were all watery and tears started to pour down hid cheeks. I gently cupped the side of his face feeling my heart hurt as my face formed a small frown.

I hate having to see Kokichi cry like this. And I'm sure it's because of all the sugar and caffeine he had to make it through today...maybe it would be best if we both get a nap. I am exhausted...

"Am I not good enough for you?!" He yelled sobbing. I grabbed his shoulders and kissed the top of his forehead.

"You are! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I asked gently, rubbing his upper arm as well as his upper back. He didn't respond; he just held onto my shoulders to push me away from him. It didn't do much because of his weakened state so I was able to pull him back into a hug.

I can't-" He started but didn't finish his thought. He can't what? Is something that someone did or say been making his day worse? Or is this just the lack of sleep as well as a sugar hangover...?

"Baby you can't what?" I asked, trying to sound calm. Because I know better than most that if someone else is in a panic showing any angry or any emotion other than care and love...can make the situation escalate so quickly...

"I can't love you," He said, finally falling back into the bed with a frown. I was overly concerned about what he said but he fell asleep again. So, it would be good to let him get more rest.

"I hope you sleep well darling," I whispered before moving to go back to what I was doing. But Kokichi grabbed my shirt again. I turned around and saw some tears coming down his cheeks. I gave him a small smile before taking the spot on his bed next to him.

He slowly snuggled into my chest while I slowly rested my head on the pillow. He kept mumbling things until he completely fell asleep. I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face slowly putting it behind his ear.

"I love you baby, but next time make sure to not drink so much Panta..." I whispered kissing his forehead more then letting myself relax next to him.

I didn't feel tired enough to sleep, so I just pulled out my phone to read a book. I was in the middle of this good detective book on my phone...and I am able to read on my phone more often...but I do like reading out of paper books better.

But knowing Kokichi loves having attention...so this doesn't happen much unless he is asleep or preoccupied. Which I don't mind because I love being with Kokichi, but sometimes it is a little irritating when I have to try and remember where I am in a book when he loses my place, but it's always a journey that I enjoy taking to try to find my place.

After a while Kokichi finally woke up with a headache and was back to normal...except he was super tired.

"Hey baby," I gently said into his ear as he slowly woke up. He put his hand to his head as he slowly sat up. His face was contorted in pain and I tried my best to comfort him.

I slowly rubbed my hands on his upper back while slowly rubbing his tummy as well. He relaxed a bit before he slowly opened his eyes to look at me.

"Shu?" He asked slowly, fluttering his eyes closed trying to not get a worse headache.

"Yes my Kichi?" I asked him as he leaned against my arm.

"I need some water," He said, sounding tired. His voice was groggy and his eyes were shut tight.

"Ok, I'll be right back," I said slowly, laying him back down. I hope he doesn't get another migraine...the last time that happened...I hated every second of having to watch him suffer.

I grabbed some cold water and slowly brought it over to him. He went to sit up but I led him to sit up slowly so his head wouldn't hurt more from the quickness of the motion.

"Here you go," He grabbed the bottle slowly and shakily out of my hands before he slowly drank some water. He drank most of the bottle before putting it down in front of him. I smiled a bit hoping that this headache would get better before we have to go out...because I'm sure Kaito would use his more cranky personality against him just because his head hurts.

-Headaches and stomach pain. What a great way to start the day! Anyway...I'm just tired and exhausted, thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-