one

The team walked on to the 6th floor. "Drinks?" Morgan asked the team. "Yes!" Garcia said coming up to them. "How are my pretty's?" she asked hugging Reid. "Good" Emily answered. "I know this great Marine bar" Rossi said in hopes they would go. "Drinks are drinks Rossi." Emily said. They put all their stuff up and went to their cars to go to the bar.

When they walked in there were people dancing. "I like this bar!" Morgan said. He went on the dance floor. So did the girls. Reid went to the bar and got a drink. He looked on the dance floor and saw a beautiful girl dancing. They made eye contact, Reid looked away nervously.

A different woman walked up and sat next to him. "Hey there" she said seductively. Reid looked up, he didn't like the situation he was in. "H-hi" The woman put her hand on his thigh. He shoved it away but she put it back on and said "Do you not like it?" The girl he looked at earlier that was on the dance floor came over to him. "Hey let's get out of here." she grabbed his arm acting as his girlfriend so the woman would back off.

Instead the woman grabbed the girls arm and pulled it towards her "He's mine, I found him first." The girl got her arm out of her hand "Leave him alone." the girl said. Reid got out of the chair confused what was happening, girls never fight over him. "No he likes me." the girl looked at Reid, he shook his head. The girl laughed at the woman. "As if you could get him." The woman punched her in the face. The girl grabbed her arm twisted it and slammed her on the bar, her nose hit the counter and she yelled. She held the woman's hands together.

Reid pulled out cuffs and cuffed her. Morgan walked over. "Hey what happened Reid?" "She tried to touch me. And she" he said pointing to the girl "Told her to leave me alone, then she punched her in the face. She slammed her against the bar and I cuffed her."

Morgan took her outside. Reid got the girl ice for her face. "Sorry" he said. "Oh no, she does this all the time. I saw you earlier, she started on you. You didn't look like you were having fun. Don't know how she even got in her she's not allowed. Last time I got her so bad..." she looked at him and realized she was rambling "Sorry, are you okay?" "Yea i'm fine, what about you?" he said. "I've had worse done to me." she laughed.

"What's your name?" Reid asked. "Caroline, what's your name?" "Spencer." They were talking but Caroline got a call. "Excuse me." she walked away. "It happened again?" Caroline said into the phone. "Okay I will be there soon." she walked back to Reid. "Hey it's work I have to go" she paused "But uh, can I have your number?" he smiled. Reid never really liked to give out his number to girls, but he was willing to make an exception. Morgan walked up to him. "Hey pretty boy we have a case." Reid and Caroline walked out together. "I'll uh call you." she said. "Yea, I will answer" Caroline laughed.

They got back to the bureau and into the conference room. "Okay, there has been a series of murders at the Marine Corps base. The Marines were beaten to death." Garcia said pulling up pictures.

"Fight club" Rossi said. "What?" Emily asked. "Well sometimes there were fight clubs at bases." he answered. "Okay it's not to far from here, so we will drive." Hotch said.

They got to the base. Master Sergeant shook hands with the team. "Hi i'm Agent Jennifer, this is Agent Prentiss, Hotch, Morgan, Rossi, and this is Dr. Spencer Reid." JJ said. A girl walked up and Master Sergeant turned and said "Oh and this is Gunnery Sergeant Caroline Romano." She shook their hands. When she got to Reid she just smiled and waved.

"Romano will be helping you with this case. I will be out of town as of right now." Master Sergeant left. Romano took them to the conference room. "Alright we need to spread out as much as possible. Rossi and Morgan go talk to the friends and family of the first victim, JJ and Emily talk to the second victims friends and family. And if you don't mind Gunnery Sergeant Romano, you and Reid can go to the crime scene." Hotch said as Romano nodded and said "Please call me Romano." Hotch smiled.